Two

Needles POV

Pins about 7 weeks into her pregnancy, and she's been getting really sick, sometimes to the point where she can't even get out of bed. I remember being pretty sick, but not nearly as bad as Pin. She's also been getting really cranky, and she gets some weird cravings too.

We still haven't told anyone about the pregnancy quite yet. Because Pin has been so sick, we dicided to get her an early ultrasound, just to be safe. I dropped Spindle off at school in the morning, he feels so bad for Pin, and really hopes that she gets better. We had our ultrasound appointment soon.

"Pin, come on, we're gonna be late," I said to her, she still hadn't gotten ready.

"Uhh, fine," she was supper moody too. We headed into the clinic soon after. They checked her out, and everything seemed normal.

"Okay," the doctor said to Pin, "lie down here so I can check you out." She did and they put the gel on her stomach. They took the wand and started moving it around. The doctor then started talking to us.

"Everything seems all good, maybe the exaggerated symptoms are because you're having twins." Pin and I looked at her in shock, we were not expecting to have twins. We were exited, but also a bit nervous. The twins were going to be a big responsibility. "Girls, are you okay?"

"Yeah, we're just kind of shocked right now," Pin said.

"Pin, I'm just as shocked as you are, but it's going to work out, I promise." We left the doctors and we're about to pick up Spindle from school, until Pin started to freak out a little.

"Needle, pull over, I'm gonna throw up." She was starting to turn pale.

"Okay." Luckily, we were on a side road, so it wasn't an issue to pull over. Pin got out of the car and immediately threw up. I went over and started rubbing her back.

"It's okay Pin."

"Heh, sorry about that."

"It no big deal, Pin, after all, you did it with me all the time when I was pregnant.

We got Spindle from school, and he saw that Pin was extremely pale.

"Ma ma, why have you been sick?"

"We'll tell you when we get home," I said to him. When we got home, we sat him down on the couch.

"So," Pin said. I've been sick a lot lately, as you can see."

"Yeah," he said.

"Well, we have a surprise for you." I said to him.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Spindle, you're going to be a big brother!" He got exited when Pin said that.

"Really?" A smile grew on his face.

"Yeah," I said

"Where is the baby?" Spindle still has a thing or two to learn about how babies develop.

"First of all, it's actually two babies, you're goibn to have two younger siblings," Pin said.

"It's two, where are they then!" Spindle was just as surprised to find out that we were having twins as we were.

"There in Ma Ma's tummy," I said to him.

"When will they be out of your tummy, Ma Ma?"

"In around 8 moths or so," Pin said.

"That sounds like forever," Spindle said.

"It can be, but they have to develop in there to become big and strong," I said to him.

"Is that why Ma Ma has been so sick?"

"Yeah, having two babies grow inside you can make you a little sick sometimes," Pin said.

"Aw, I hope you get better, Ma Ma."

"I hope I do too."

2 months later

Pins POV

Over the past two moths, we told Coiny about the twins. Him and Firey have given some tips on twins parenting, such as "always buy two of everything, even if one may not like it". We also told our parents, and both of them are exited to have two more grandchildren.

My baby bump has grown pretty big. According to Needle, it looks like her when she was 30 weeks with Spindle. We were heading to and ultrasound to do an overall check up, and to find out the sexes of the twins.

We got into a room, and the doctor put the gel on my belly and starting moving the wand around. She looked at everything, and it all seemed to be normal.

"Do you two want to know the sexes?" We both nooded our heads. "Looks like it's twin boys!"

Needle came up and gave me a hug. Two more boys to add to the family.

We went home and picked Spindle up from school.

"Spindle, guess what," I asked him.

"What?"

"You're having twin brothers!"

"Yay, although, as long as they are happy, I don't care if I was having brothers or sisters or one of each." I'm glad to hear that the sex of the twins didn't matter to him. "I can wait to be a big brother!"

"Well, I hope you're a good one, we will need some help taking care of two little babies," Needle said.

"Mommy, Ma Ma, I will be the best big brother ever!"

.....................................

So yeah, now there will be two sets of twins. How exiting! So yeah, hope you enjoyed, and as always, stay tuned for the next chapter!

- Sunny