Amusement

Pins POV

It's summer now, which means Spindles out of school. Today, we were going to meet up with Firey, Coiny, and the twins. The twins are now over a year old, they have grown up so much.

"Hello,girls how has it been?"Coiny asked us.

"We've been doing good, Spindle just finished up preschool and-"

"Auntie." We saw both of the twins running over two us.

"Hey girls, how is it going," I asked them.

"Good good," they said to us. They were su Co cute girls. The seven of us walked around for a bit, until we stumble across the amusement park.

"Ma ma, Mommy, can we go?" Spindle asked us.

"It's up to Uncle Coiny and Firey," Needle said. Coiny and Firey talked with each other for a bit.

"Sure, how about we go on the merry go round," Coiny suggested. Rustie and Ash seemed really exited.

"Looks like a yes to me," Needle said. We all headed to the amusement park and went to the merry go round. There wasn't much of a wait, so we got on almost immediately. The kids all choose a horse, while the rest of us stood next to them. When the ride started, everyone had a great time. When we got off, Spindle wanted to ride the spaceships. We looked at the ride, and we divided to let the kids ride it.

Ash and Rustie had to be accompanied by Firey and Coiny, but Spindle could go on his own if he wanted too.

"Hey Spindle, do you want to ride with Ma ma, me, or alone?"

"Alone, I'm a big boy now." It's amazing how much kids grow up. We watched little Ash and Rustie on the ride, they were so cute. Spindle looked like he was having the time of his life, I'm so happy that he gets to have so much fun.

We rode on a few more rides before heading out of the park. At this point everyone was hungry, so we got dinner. We settled on a burger place, and we got our food and sat down.

"Uncle Coiny, do you like the amusement park?"

"Yeah, once you get older, there are so many more rides you can go on. Your moms and I rode them all the time."

"Cool." Spindle is going to have a lot of fun there when he gets older. "Do Ashie and Rustie like the amusement park."

"Yeeesssss," they said to him.

"Uncle Coiny, can we go down the snowy mountain one day together?" I think he was referring to skiing.

"If you are careful and don't get a giant boo boo, then absolutely, it would be fun to ski with you."

"What's skiing?"

"Its going down the snowy mountain on the blades."

"Oh."

"Ya know, I think that we should head out soon. See you guys around," Coiny said goodbye to us.

..........................................

Hi ya'll, sorry for the wait. And the shorter chapter. I've kinda had a bit of writers block for the last few days, so it was hard to write this. But, two pieces of good news. One, I have a short story (it will be in the bfb universe in a different book) that should be out in the next day or two. Two, I have a good amount of chapters planned, so hopefully I don't run into this problem again. With that said, I hope you are enjoying this book so far, see you in the next chapter!

- Sunny