Explaining where I've been/whats to come

Hey y'all

Hope your having a good day so far! I just wanted to come on here real quick to tell you guys what I've been up to.

As you may know, I haven't uploaded a chapter since April. Why? For a lot of reasons.

I know Ive said I've been buzzy, but honestly, I just lost a lot of motivation to keep writing this book. I was working on a chapter that just wasn't going anywhere. I would go weeks without touching the book, and when I did, I'd maybe just get a couple paragraphs in here and there

When camp was approaching, I thought I would make it a goal to get out of chapter before camp.

But then by surprise, a week before I was going to camp, TPOT 2 came out.

And it's still hard for me to believe how hated Pin has become.

I knew it just wasn't the right time to continue writing, so I decided just not to touch the book for a bit. And honestly, I was close to canceling it...

...But then, camp happened...

And all my motivation just came flooding back.

I didn't have any excuse to not write, and without the distractions of my life going on, I was able to write not just one, but THREE whole chapters when I was there (and have a fourth coming up!).

I'm really proud of how they all turned out, and  now I feel ready to work on this book more.

My plan for uploading? Well, in order to space things out, starting today, I plan on uploading one chapter a week (that's right, TWA Tuesdays are back!). I'll do that until I get all the chapters out and I'll see what I wanna do from there.

I just wanna quickly thank everyone for their patience and for sticking with me throughout my time writing this book. I hope that you guys will read this next chapter when it comes out!

- Sunny