Fight (Part 2)

Chapter 59

Pins POV

I needed to figure out where I was gonna stay. There was no way I could go back home until I could find a way to fix this.

After thinking about it for a bit, I decided to head over to Coiny and Fireys place. I thought about just staying at hotel, but I really needed to talk to someone about this.

I knocked on thier door, hoping someone was home. The minute Coiny opened the door, I just gave him a hug and started crying. I didn't really know how to explain to him what happened.

But thankfully, Coiny understood me. We didn't even talk, he just let me cry into him.

"Shhhh, it's okay Pin, we can talk when you're ready," he said.

After around 15 minutes, I was ready to tell him.

"Coiny...Needle and I got into a huge fight."

"Okay okay, are you injured at all."

"No, it wasn't physical, just words."

"I see."

"I was the one who started it. Spindle had lice and I didn't want her spreading it to everyone. But...then I just got supper paranoid and just lost it."

I took a deep breath before continuing.

"It started out as me and Needle just fighting about our own stuff..., and then...I said some really, really messed up stuff."

"Pin..it's okay if you don't feel comfortable talking about this."

"No, I do. When we were fighting...I ended up saying some things about our kids. I said...that...she doesn't care about Alfie and Thimbie because she wasn't the one who gave birth to them in the ambulance. I also said that she would never treat them like she treats Spindle." I started to break down. "And I-I k-know that's not-t t-true. I l-love all my kids. And I know she loves them as much as I do."

We were both silent for a bit.

"And I just wanna find a way to say I'm sorry. She wants me out of the house untill I can make things right. The problem is, I have not idea how to. What I did is hard to undo, and now she hates me."

"Pin," Coiny said.

"What?"

"I don't think she hates you. Sure, she's mad at what you did, but I know she still loves you."

"How do you know?"

"I remember back when you guys came out to me. I remember how badly you two wanted to be together. Then I watched you guys through it all. I remember when you told me that Needle was pregnant. You two were so excited to become parents, and never let the whole "genetics thing" get to you.  I remember how supportive you were when Spindle took dance for the first time. And I also remember how happy you all were when you gave Spindle her first hormone blockers. And you think one fight is going to ruin all of that?"

"Well, no, but..."

"Everyone messes up sometimes. Heck, I remember when Firey and I got into a fight a couple months ago. We both said some pretty messed up stuff. But...we were able to move on because we knew that one fight wasn't going to define years of our relationship."

"You're right, but, I still need some time to think about all of this. Can I stay with you for the next couple of days?"

"Of course, you can just put you're stuff in the guest room."

"Coiny, what would I ever do without you?"

I put my stuff away, and just kinda thought about everything. Coiny was right, Nedle and I shouldn't let this one fight difine us. But, I think we both need a break from each other. I'm hoping Needle is taking care of the kids!