Fake

Spindles POV (I've been wanting to do this for so long!)

My parents dropped me off at school and I was having another fun day of kindergarten! We did some math and reading in the morning, and then it was time for play time. I immediately sprinted over to the dollhouse, it was my favorite place to play! All the sudden, I see Plank walk up behind me.

"Well well well, looks like Spindles going off to play with his dollies," he whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, so," I was confused on what his problem was with it.

"You know only girls can play with dollies, and, surprise, it doesn't look like you're a girl."

"Why can only girls play with dollies," I asked him.

"Because boys play with cars and girls play with dollies, that's just how it works. Hasn't your dad tought you what boys are supposed toy do."

"Plank, I don't have a dad. I have a mommy and a ma ma," I said.

"Oh, ha ha, Spindle has to be raised by two moms everyone, he'll never know how to be a real man," he shouted to the whole class. Then, everyone started laughing.

"CLASS," Ms. Ann said. "This is not appropriate behavior. Spindle, and everyone else in this class, can play with whatever toys they wish, no matter what gender anyone is. We're also not going to make fun of anyones parents, no matter what. So I better not hear any more bullying of this ever again, got it?"

"Yes Ms. Ann," the class said.

"Good, now continue to play," Ms. Ann then came up to me. "Spindle are you okay sweetie," she said to me. I then gave her a hug and started crying. "Shh, I'm sorry that this happened Spindle."

"What's wrong with playing with dollies," I asked her.

"Nothing at all, I don't know why they said that, now you can go play again, if you feel like it."

"Okay," I went back to the dollhouse, no one said anything, but sometimes gave me weird looks. Then, Plank came up to me.

"Spindle, you know what it means to have two moms," he asked.

"What."

"That one of them is fake."

"Why," I asked him. I was so confused, there was no way I had a fake mom.

"Because, everyone needs a mommy and and daddy to be born, so if you have two moms, only one of them can be your real mom." I was furious, I couldn't believe that one of my moms was a fake.

"Oh, okay, thanks for telling me." When my parents picked me up, I told them what happened.

"Plank made fun of me for playing with dollies," I cried out to them. "And then he said I would never be a real man, because I didn't have a dad."

"Oh my gosh, did your teacher put a stop to this," my Ma Ma asked.

"Yes, they put a stop to that," I said.

"What else did Plank do," my mommy asked.

"He came up to me and told me that one of you is a fake."

Needle POV

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I want to go over to this Plankss house and give him a piece of my mind. But then again, he is only a six year old.

"What did he mean," I asked Spindle.

"He said that you need a mommy and a daddy to exist, so only one of you can be my real mommy," he said to Pin and I with an angry tone.

"Well, even though you were in mommy's belly, we both gave you lots of love, so I think that makes us both your parents," Pin said.

"Okay, thanks for telling me, I'll go tell Plank what you said to me," Spindle said.

In reality, Pin and I both knew what Plank meant, and we knew where he was coming from. However, in our eyes, Pin and I are both related to him equally, so in reality, who cares what a DNA test will say? Spindle seemed to believe what we said, and I'm glad he does. One day, we will have to tell him what Plank meant, but for now, he can be proud of having two amazing moms.

...................................................

Short chapter, I know, but I like how it turned out. So yeah, not much to say here, see you in the next chapter!

- Sunny