Game

Pins POV:

It was a normal Saturday morning. The twins had been up since around 7:30, Spindle was sleeping In, and Moe was meowing at me when he noticed that I had been cooking bacon for breakfast, and I'll usually end up feeding him some.

We were all in the living room watching TV, when I heard Needles phone ring. She went and answered the call.

"Hello...oh hey Coiny...yeah? Really? That would be awesome!...in 40 minutes...uh, we might be running a tad late, but we'll be their ASAP...see you soon."

"What was that about."

"So, for Ashes spring hockey league, their doing a pride game at the rink! And all the kids are going to tape their sticks rainbow, and there's going to be all sorts of stuff."

"You're kidding!"

"No I'm not, but, we have to be in the car in 10 minutes."

"I don't care. You take care of the twins, I'll get Spindle." I went up to Spindles room to find that she'd just gotten out of bed.

"What do you want, mom?"

"We're heading to the ice rink in 10 minutes."

"Why?"

"Ash's spring hockey team is doing a hockey game for pride month."

"Really, I'm gonna go get ready!" Guess I didn't need to convince her to go.

We all got in the car, which took around 15 minutes. I was really exited to go to this game, so we're Needle and Spindle. This is the first real pride event we've taken the twins too, so hopefully their not too confused about what's going on.

"Ma ma, why are you dressed in all those colors," Thimble asked. I may have gotten a little exited dressing up for this event. Needle and Spindle still had pride shirts on, but they didn't go all out.

"Yeah MAMA, why are you dressed up like that," Needle said,

"What,i thought this was a pride event?"

"Well, maybe at a parade, but this is at a 10 year old hockey game!"

"What is pride," Alfie asked.

"Bascilly Alfie, its about being who you are and loving who you wanna love," Needle said. She was able to explain it to him a lot better then I would have.

"Cool!"

We made it to the hockey game right at puck drop. It wasn't hard to spot Coiny and Firey in the stands, considering the fact that they were about as, if not more dressed up then I was. Actually, there were a good amount of people wearing pride stuff, some even brought flags.

"Ah, you guys made it right on time," Coiny said.

"Yup, it helped that Spindle was supper exited to get over here!"

"Yeah, Ive never been to an actual pride event."

"Well, this is nothing compared to some other events, like the parades. Maybe one day the five of us should go to on," Firey said.

"That would be fun," Needle said. "After the kids came a long, everything just got supper chaotic."

"Same over here," Coiny said.

"Dad, you know there's a hockey game going on," Rustie said.

"Oh my gosh, your right," Firey said. "Look, Ash is out there right now!"

"Go Ash!" Thimble and Alfie were already starting to get into the game.

Ash played on the right wing. She did a good job getting open, and even took up the puck for a bit, before getting it stolen.