What was to come...

Well, this is it. 

The last time I'm ever updating this book.

It's crazy to think that this is really happening, but here we are.

But before I end this book for good, I had a handful of things planned out for this story that I want to share with you guys.

Be aware that I might have some of these events turn into some stories in my one-shot book that I'm uploading soon!

Here we go, I'm gonna list out some of the events that were going to take place in the future in order:

(note one of the bullets had a TW, but the TW ends after that bullet is over)

- One of the upcoming chapters in this book was based off of a true story that happened at my camp. I'm hoping that I get around to writing it in the one-shot book, since it's a story I feel that needs to be shared.  

- Noticing her declining health, Firey and Coiny want to make sure that Rustie gets to do what she wants to do before her eventual death. Rustie says that she wants to go see one of Spindle and Oaks dance competitions. Since it was going to be too hard to get her to an actual competition, Coiny asks Needle if the girls could prepare a special dance for her. Needle doesn't know how she was going to pull it off, especially since she doesn't know how to choreograph, but after hearing that Book had an aspiring dream to become a choreographer at a dance rehearsal, Needle asked if Book could choreograph a duet for Spindle and Oak to dance to for Rustie. She agrees, and later rents out a studio at their dance academy for them so they could learn it. After a choreographer from the Studio sees the number Book had been teaching Spindle and Oak, she is impressed, and asked if the girls if they would do it at the upcoming competition, which they agree too. 

- Coiny and Firey hosted a party for Rustie after seeing that her health was getting worse and worse by the day, and there, the girls preformed the duet for her. The very next morning, after the kids went to school, Coiny and Firey arrive at Pin and Needle's house in tears. Without saying a word, they knew that Rustie had passed away (they had already gone to Leafy's house to tell her). Her funeral was held a couple of days later. 

-It took a bit for everyone to get back on their feet again, but when they did, Oak and Spindles next competition was coming up. They decided to dedicate their duet to Rusite. Coiny, Firey, and Ash all wanted to come to the competition. Pin decided to take the twins to the competition (Needle was sick that day). Everyone got emotional after Spindle and Oak preformed the duet. The duet ended up getting a perfect score. 

- Book lands a job at the dance studio due to the perfect scoring choreography. 

- Fency and Spindle were going to start dating. I don't want to say too much since I plan on making some one-shots with them!

- Ash had a whole arc around her hockey journey. Most, if not all of the stories, were going to be centered around my hockey journey, which, I will tell you, was anything but easy. 

TW MENTIONS OF R*PE

- Oak had an arc later on where she went through a teen pregnancy after getting raped, and I had a HUGE chapter planned (which I plan on making into a one-shot) when she first found out about it.

- The book was going to end with Spindle's high school graduation, where she was going to give a speech about her life. 

So yeah, that's about all I have to say. Please come and check out my one-shot book if you want more TWA content in the future! Again, thank you so much for stopping by and giving this book a read, it means a lot to me. 

Goodbye everyone.

- Sunny