Starting a New Wattpad Journey

Hello peeps,

I'm betting you never expected me to update this book again, but here we are! Well, I'm not actually updating the book, I'm mostly writing here since I have the largest audience through this book.

Before you ask, no, this book isn't coming back.

I know in one of the most recent chapters of this book, which I wrote around August, I said I was going to create a one shot book for Together we Are. Well, as you can tell, that book was never made, and I don't ever plan to make one. I've kinda gradually lost interest in writing about BFDI (don't worry, I haven't lost interest in the community overall), mostly because, well, there just hasn't been much to write about. With the future of TPOT being unknown at the moment, it's hard to get the inspiration to write about the fandom overall.

But, just because I've lost interest in writing about BFDI, or even the OSC in general, doesn't mean I'm giving up writing here just yet.

Because I joined (well, technically rejoined) a totally different fandom. One that many of you might know about.

Ladies, gents, and everyone around or in-between, I am now a proud member of...

The Loud House Fandom!

I technically first got into the fandom in around 2017, and left around 2018, since I convinced myself I was getting too old for the show. But the show slowly found its way back to me. After the memories of The Loud House flooded back to me, I just KNEW I had to come back into the show, and officially rejoined the fandom in November of 2022. And I am so glad I did! It's been great to catch up on the show, and I'm looking forward to spending this year in the fandom!

But what does this have to do with Wattpad? As you may have guessed, I am going to be writing some Loud House content here! I plans to make a one shot book in the coming days so I don't have to commit to a full length story (although it's not out of the question that do). I feel like the Loud House also has more "fuel" for me to generate ideas (more fleshed out characters, a lot more down to earth, ACTUAL CANNON SHIPS (cough cough Saluna!). I'm really excited to start this new journey here.

If your still wanting me to write BFDI content, it's not out of the question that I will come back to it, especially if a new episode releases. If you don't like the Loud House, that's okay! If you do, I'm looking forward to sharing more stories with you!

Thanks for reading this, I'm really looking forward to this next adventure! See you somewhere!

- Sunny