I've made my decisions...

Hey y'all,

I have made my on the things I mentioned in the last chapter. First, I'm gonna talk about the decision I made about TWA. After thinking about it these past few days....

I'm canceling this book.

It really hurts me to do this, but I know it's the right decision for me personally. The minute I published, this book, I knew I didn't want to be the person who cancels their book because they got demotivated. But here I am. Now I understand what they felt. I'm really sorry to do this to you guys, but I don't want to make stuff for you guys that I don't feel like making myself. But it's not just demotivation that is causing me to cancel this book, and I'll list the other reasons down below:

- I didn't like the direction that this book was going in. I had a general outline of what I wanted to do, but I didn't have anything to fill in the gaps, causing me to make filler chapters.

- I was writing about things that I didn't know much about myself. I hardly know anything about dancers or dance competition, cancer, and much more. The only thing I really knew that I was writing about was Ash's hockey plot, due to me also being an ice hockey player.

- Me wanting to work on other projects. I'm trying to boost my presence on TikTok and YouTube more, and with the time it will take to manage those accounts, I won't have much space for TWA.

And, this is the big reason why I canceled it. It may seem really stupid, but believe me when I say it's a huge factor in me making this decision...

- Ive always liked the CoinPin ship more. The reason why I even decided to make a Pin x Needle story was because I've seen a ton of CoinPin fics on this platform already, and I wanted to make something different. Plus, I already had "Our Little Secret" to get me started on this.

So...that's about it for my TWA decision. But what about my future with Wattpad? Well, after really thinking about it...

I've decided I'm not leaving Wattpad. I know I was angry about all the stuff I said last chapter, but at the end of the day, there are so many incredible that make many incredible stories! However, for now, I will not be reading anyones content if they are actively making anything NSFW. I get it that you guys mean no harm, but until the drama of this whole situation gets resolved, that's what I've come to.

And, Ive also decided that my content creating on Wattpad is not over! Im making a one shot book! This way, I don't have to commit to a full length story, and can write what I feel like writing! And who knows, maybe I'll throw in some of the characters from this book in there!

Yeah, that's pretty much what I have to say. I'm planning on making one more chapter explaining some of the events that were going to happen in this book in order to leave you guys with at least some closure.

But, before I sign off for good, to give out three shoutouts to some people who have been huge supporters of this book.

- BrickheadThing . You used to comment on so many on my chapters! Evrey time I would upload a chapter, I always looked forward to what you had to say. I haven't seen you around where much, but wherever you are, thank you!

-sayem2006 . I remember you making a comment on here about how this book was able to inspire you to do something. That made me really happy, and it gave this book a purpose other then just something I'm writing. Plus, you also often commented on my chapters, so for that, that you!

And finally...

-elloitsbean . You've been my number one fan ever since I told you about this book! You always were able to spot my typos much better then I ever could! You were always excited for my uploads and I couldn't have asked for a better friend to join me on this journey.

And that's all I have to say. Like I said before, I'm making one more chapter to fill you in on what I had planned. But for now, have a good day, and please, check out my one shot book when I upload it!

- Sunny