𝐞𝐬𝐭. 𝟎𝟎𝟕 { Its her }

"𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜."
~~~

𝐙𝐚𝐜𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The tickets that sat in my pocket all week were now finally off my mind.

Yet she made a home right in the middle of it.

A home she couldn't have. I wouldn't let it happen. I had a weak moment last night. In fact a very dumb one, that went against all the rules I had set in place after freshmen year.

But I couldn't resist using a few of my old charms to get her right where I wanted.

The moment we made eye contact I could tell she felt uneasy, but was intrigued and so was I. How could I not be, when someone with such striking looks grabbed my attention the minute I stepped in the room.

The afro of ginger hair curling every direction was familiar and when she opened her mouth to speak, the words that left her lips confirmed it.

Winters, we meet again. Not the place I had expected but we all had a shitty past to uncover.

Her face was unreadable after I admitted I also attended Syracuse. Fuck she was good. I was expecting more of a parted lip and a few seconds of a shocked expression but nothing.

Not even a glance

But I made up for it, in the best possible way. Close enough contact but with no touching. It didn't make sense but I knew what I was doing. Well I thought I did. My skills might have needed a little brushing up on and she was the perfect practice.

Nothing else.

Seeing her shocked, flustered expression when I slipped the envelope down her back pocket was satisfying to my ego. But now that little encounter was all I could think about. I could almost feel the curve of her rear but made sure I kept my hands to myself no matter how hard it was.

That was my number one rule. Consent.

She had a mouth on her that's for sure but when I spoke to remind her who was in charge, she obliged. After all, I held the tickets she so badly needed.

Seconds after I whispered a few words in her ears, goosebumps rose on her brown golden skin. That's when I knew my task was complete and successful.

When she finally had the courage to make eye contact, standing only a few inches from me, I was taken back, expecting her breathing to hitch, not mine.

It's only now I get to see her features up close like a magnifying glass. It's those striking details I noticed, which had my heart skipping a beat, maybe two.

Tamed full brows, freckles of many sizes scattered across her nose, small yet full lips where the bottom was pink and the top was brown and last but not least almond shaped eyes of fire.

Something behind those mocha eyes held pain, a tinge of sorrow and most of all regret. She looked tired as she walked down the hall. But it was no ordinary walk. It held dominance and demanded everyone's attention. Like she had practiced this for years.

Like it was engrained into her mind.

The sway to her hips as her thighs brushed up against each other caught me off guard, her hair bouncing every which way was just another beautiful distraction I couldn't seem to forget.