NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

THE PARALLELS OF US OUT NOW!!

THE PARALLELS OF US
OUT NOW!!

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

Stuck up, snobby, and privileged.

Put together those three words perfectly defined the trust fund teens of Cambridge Preparatory. They were spoiled rotten with silver spoons, pristine beauty, and brilliance, beyond their years. But as summer vacation approaches rumors begin to surface that the private boarding school has something less than lavish planned for their elitist pupils.

Fallon Devereaux is used to getting what she wants and when she wants as the Headmasters prodigal daughter. It's practically engraved in her DNA. But what happens when the Academy ships off the entire junior class on a cruise ship for the summer. Fallon's mean girl facade begins to slip away and she's spiraling too fast for anyone to notice. Why? No one dares to utter the reason.

West Lee, lover of books and scenic views, spends his vacation picking up shifts on the Symphony Cruise Line. It's his only way to get the extra cash he so desperately needs in his pocket before it's too late. Though, he never expected to come across one spoiled brat sneaking off into the employee-only restricted area with not only a smart mouth but a pretty face.

The two make it a habit to meet in the secret spot despite their mutual intolerance for each other and it's clear as day the lines between their very different lives begin to blur with each 1 AM encounter.

AUTHORS NOTE

SURPRISE!!! I have been working on this new book for a while now and I'm so excited that it's finally out.
Without your support I don't think I would've had the courage to write another book and go through this whole process again. If you're intrigued by the description and think this is something that you'll enjoy reading, add it to your library!!