𝐞𝐬𝐭. 𝟓𝟎 { Ballerina In Disguise }

"𝙼𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎, 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎."
~~~

𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"God, if we're late Zachariah I am going to strangle you on the way home." I tucked the fallen curls of hair that had gotten loose behind my ear and pulled down the car sun visor to catch sight of my flustered state through the tiny mirror.

Quickly reapplying my classic cherry red lipstick for the second time since we left home, I pop my lips together to even out the pigment.

After the emotional rollercoaster that took place at the courthouse, we were finally catching a break to support and watch Vic at the ballet showcase she's been training night and day for. It's been ages since I've seen her perform and I can't say I wasn't excited to see her on the stage again.

"I didn't hear you complaining." His large hands trail the inside of my thigh, skimming my panties by just an inch. I think I lose the ability to breathe. "In fact I think, don't stop, were the words you kept repeating." My resolve unravels. "And who am I not to listen?"

I swallow thickly, tugging down the hem of my dress, before cupping his jaw and turning it to me, so we're at eye level. "Behave."

He pouts and I can't help but quickly peck his lips. But Zach refuses to break away and the short pecks turn into another full blown make out session. Our hands, everywhere, mouths attached to skin and bodies evaporating with lust. The car windows begin to fog up. "Zach..." I moan in between his moving lips while digging my nails into his shoulder. He finally pulls away, slow and dazed with a desire to continue.

"You missed a spot." He says, buttoning up the fifth button to his collared shirt, with hooded eyes trained below my chin.

Sliding up my dress to cover my revealed lace bra, I roll my eyes and step out of the car, hearing a soft chuckle behind me. The two of us couldn't keep our hands off of each other and with such busy schedules it was impossible to get some real alone time that didn't end up with us crashing on my twin sized bed or helping each other study for an exam.

Zach walks around the side of the car, adjusting his cufflinks with concentration. His crisp white button shirt down clings to his body like a second skin, emphasizing the toned muscles gracing his back. Crawling up his neck and between his undone collar were bold intricate tattoos.

As if the formal clothing wasn't enough for my ovaries, I had watched him slick back his usual disheleveld locs of hair but one piece refused to stay put and hung over his eyebrow.

"Podriamos volver al auto amor." He catches me staring.
Translation: We could just get back in the car love.

"You know I can never understand what you're saying." I admitted, annoyed.

His eyes glimmer over at the same time he covers my shoulders with the jacket of his suit. "I know love, I know."

___

"You're up next." I place both of my hands on Vic's shoulders as her body relaxes into my touch.

Technically there were four more acts before her, but in the Senior Division, Vic's name was pulled first making her the opening act in that category. This gave her only ten minutes to mentally and physically prepare.

"I'm up next." Vic repeated slowly, trying to register the words slipping from her lips. She inhaled and exhaled slowly before smoothing down the itchy costume fabric practically sewed to her body for the dozenth time.