𝐞𝐬𝐭. 𝟎𝟏𝟐 { They know }

"𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘."
~~~

𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I quickly walk down the campus hallways to my second class of the day as people continue to stare. As if I wasn't self conscious enough. Now everyone in the school was aware of who I was.

What I do.

After reading that blog article everything that was right in my life suddenly went left. Not that there's much of anything right anyway.

My phone began blowing up with thousands of notifications on social media, calls from my dad, journalist companies and oh of course Kelsey herself.

This time I didn't cry at the unpleasant comments.

I just read them. Every single last word that was made about me by a stranger who didn't even know the depths of the life I was living.

This world was so beautiful yet people's actions tainted every part of it.

Comments about my wasted talent, attitude towards fans and lack of humbleness shocked me. I had no idea people thought those things.

It was disappointing to say the least as I received little to no support from my fellow coworkers or company agency.

I wasn't sad anymore. I was numb and somehow I knew this feeling was going to be worse.

Vic instantly felt bad after showing me the post but I assured her she did the right thing. There's no one else I would rather find out this information from. Not even my own dad.

Walking down the jam packed hall of misery, I can't help but feel like this was all my fault. I brought this all onto myself. I shouldn't have kissed Sinclair out of all people. He gets around and I hated myself for not knowing. For not taking extra the precautions like I always do.

I had the chance to catch up on his latest headlines and they weren't pretty to say the least.

Models, Actresses and business women clung to his arms like a second skin on endless photos captured by the pap. One particular picture featured Zarah not too long ago and they looked perfect together.

Not a hair out of place or an unflattering pose captured for the world to see. It was a super couple in the making and everyone was loving it.

How could they not?

I was the fool here

"You okay," came a low voice I instantly recognized as Miles. I rearanged the bag on my shoulder and looked around once again, catching a few dirty glances along with a couple curious ones.

"I'm fine" I spoke while noticing he was nicely dressed in slacks and a button down shirt.

We fell into a silent yet peaceful walk together. The sounds of arguing young adults, intense sports players rough housing and bristling wind filling the silence between us.

Miles was cleaned up nice today and it was noticeable. The dress shirt clung to his arms enhancing his muscular build while the slacks made him look professional.

"Just came from a daddy daughter dance for Brias pre-school hence the attire." He said, noticing me judging his clothing choice.

"Sorry for staring, the outfit just threw me off guard." It clearly caught the attention of other girls walking past us as I became the receiver of many more dirty looks.

"It's fine. Its not everyday you get to see a handsome looking guy get all dressed up on campus these days." He spoke, dusting off his shoulders while grinning ear to ear.