𝐞𝐬𝐭. 𝟎𝟑𝟐 { The Unexpected }

"𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜."
~~~

𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Famed upcoming model of the industry has shocked the fashion world with words of her departure sparking the internet."

I scoff as I scroll further down the gossip portion of the digital magazine.

The 18 year old was starbound with her striking features and ability to pull off looks meant for her older counterparts. Headed in the right direction, Winters quickly rose to fame with the help of her agent Kelsey Vincent, who's career also boosted after their mutual building exposure. Recently starring in fashion designer Sam's swimsuit line, the model has been offline and staying low as she studies at Syracuse University. Agent Kelsey and Winters haven't been seen together in two months. Why? Is the question everyone wants answers to.

I sigh in relief that the details about my recent hospital visit haven't been leaked but it's only a matter of time before the press finds out the specifics behind my life.

Counseling
Hospital Visits
No social media
Thinning Figure

        Further we must ask, is this a result of her new fling with agent Kelsey's younger brother, college football star Zachariah Stone?

I read the last sentence in my head, too afraid to say the words out loud. That just meant they were real, the truth.

"Are you okay sweetheart." Dad speaks gently. I almost forget all the problems brewing in my life. He tries to smile down at me but behind his mocha eyes I see it's just as forced as mine and all of my problems are taking its toll.

I was in the public eye.

Meaning so was he.

Not once did I think how this would affect him and I'm disgusted with myself at the realization.

"I'm fine, dad."

And I was. Kind of. No, scratch that. I'm hanging on by a thread so thin it's not even visible to the naked eye. I haven't slept a wink in twenty four hours, the food I devoured last night worked its way back up and into my toilet more than once and I'm starting to fall behind in my classes.

He cleared his throat as the silence we shared lingered.

"I know you're dying to ask," I tell him in between short glances. My fathers face reveals it all. He definitely saw the blogs this morning. The pictures taken without Zach and I's consent were plastered everywhere for everyone to see.

I'm leaning on Zach's broad shoulder pointing at the shooting star we both caught, with wide doed eyes. It's completely dark besides the trickle of lights streaming down the nearby trees and of course the stars assisting. Zachs whole persona betrays him. He's in the middle of a grin as my arm extends to the sky with excitement. But he's not watching the beam of light passing by during this rare moment.

He's watching me.

"Kelseys brother, Sage" he put out the words pondering in his mind out front. No hesitation in his tone, no pleasure either.