𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞| 𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧| 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭

Dear friends,

How does one begin to express the amount of gratitude I feel in this very moment?

"Thank you" doesn't feel like enough.

I don't think it will ever be. In July of 2021, I had no idea an impulsive 1am idea to write a book on an app that has felt like home to me since I was 12, would ever come become my reality. After being a sole reader amongst the book community, I was extremely challenged taking on the role as author. It was your heys at the beginning of each chapter, votes, hilarious comments and eagerness for the next update that truly kept me going. Without you, yes, you reading this right now, I wouldn't be able to say we've reached over 400,000 reads, 10k votes and 10k comments.

To my very first readers, thank you for being as patient as you all have been. Despite the random breaks and inconsistent update schedule (which I am deeply sorry for, I know it was annoying) I am beyond thankful you stayed till the very end.

Writing this goodbye kind of feels surreal because Burning for Sage will always be apart of me and the literal driving force behind this new passion of mine. Writing. Still, I hope to one day sit down, open up a blank google doc and write a new story for you guys to get lost in. Take care of yourselves.

With much appreciation,
Shayy

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DEDICATION

To the readers that hope to write a story of their own someday, just start. I believe in you.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

PLAYLIST

Only- RY X
TV- Billie Eillish
Cults- Gilded Lily
Youth - Daughter
Cardigan - Taylor Swift
Labyrinth- Taylor Swift
Habits - Genevieve Stokes
Can I Be Him - James Arthur
Love Me Again - John Newman
Perfectly Wrong - Shawn Mendez
I Wanna Be Yours- Arctic Monkeys
I Don't Wanna Live Forever - Zayn, TS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

REVIEWS + QUESTIONS

1. What was your favorite chapter?

2. Did you feel like you could relate/connect to both mc's?

3. What didn't you like about the book?

4. Was the book easy to read?

5. Have could have the book been better in your eyes?

6. What is your overall rating?

These questions will be very useful in my future projects so be as honest as possible.

See you soon for some Bonus Chapters!