price of a wish : rewritten

In celebration of the live of our lives birthday, one Mr. Peter Parker, and the 2 years this story has existed, I want to give you all a sneak peek of the Price of A Wish rewrite. I've been working on it for a few months and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. I'm not sure when the official release date is, but I'll keep you all updated.

Sneak Peak!

---

"so, what's the occasion?" you nudged jami, smiling as you walked through the semi busy streets of your hometown. "what could possibly be so important that you just had to make me leave the comfort of my dark, peaceful, and air conditioned room?"

"it's your birthday," she said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. you laughed, already knowing what the day was but not necessarily caring. "oh, come on! you never celebrate! but you're sixteen now, and everyone deserves a sweet sixteen."

"oh, do they?" you asked, amused at her exasperated sigh. she stopped the two of you in front of a shop and you looked up at the sign. "teal time cafe and bakery?"

"yeah, get it? sweet sixteen?"

"i hate you."

---

"where the hell are we?"

"i don't know, let's walk around," you grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet. you yelled out again, but jami smacked your arm, making you lower your hands from your mouth. "what?"

"that's how people in horror movies die, genius," she scolded. "don't give your location away to the killer."

"we're not in a horror movie."

"we could be. maybe our lives are going to be made into a horror movie after you get us killed. i wonder what they'll call it. 'one dumbass gets two people killed by never watching a horror movie in her life'."

"that is the worst name of a horror movie that i've ever heard in my entire life, no one would call it that."

---

"{Y/N}," you answered quietly, still looking at peter. "my name is {Y/N} {L/N}.

"i'm jami cours."

"alright," tony sighed, looking between the both of us for a moment. "we're going to ask you a few questions. ready?"

---

The rewrite is going to be a little different, as you can tell. I've changed it from first person to second, I definitely tried harder to keep physical characteristics very vague so people of all body types and races feel more comfortable and included. Some details or minor plotlines that were in the original have been altered or removed.

Basically in cleaning up my shitshow of a story lmao

Like I said earlier, I'll keep you guys updated on release dates. I'm very excited for this to finally be written better!

Have a lovely day, afternoon, or evening!