New Discoveries

The bright red light surrounds me again, leaving me in a red skin-tight suit with black splotches, sort of resembling a ladybug, but the spots are messier. The cloth from my elbow to my hand is all black. On the metal of a piece of the ship, I can see my glowing white eyes, a red mask surrounding them. A black face mask covers my mouth, a sadistic grin painted in the middle. Where the teardrops were from my first transformation, there are red swirls.

 Where the teardrops were from my first transformation, there are red swirls

[Credit to the artist]

Quill tries to blast me again, but I easily dodge it.

"YOU'RE WITH HIM!" he screams. "YOU'RE THE REASON SHE'S GONE!"

"Please," I scoff. "If anything, it's your fault."

"Shut up. Shut up! SHUT UP!" he repeats trying to blast me over and over again, but failing each time.

"My turn," I growl, jumping extremely high like the Hulk does. I use the fire from my hands and throw some sort of ball at him. Hitting him in the leg, I land directly in front of him. "Catch me, asshole." I turn and sprint far, far, away from where the others will battle Evil Barney.

"Get over here!" He yells from behind me.

Jami's POV...

We all hear a large blast and look around, trying to find the source. Next thing we know, {Y/N} is flying through the air with Quill nowhere in sight. She lands on her left side and skids across the red dirt.

"{Y/N}!" I shout running toward her, but she thrusts her hand up, so I stop. Now, Quill has his mask on and is making his way toward her. "What the hell, Quill?!"

He says nothing and continues walking. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see {Y/N} shakily stand and spit something on the ground as she mumbles something. She turns into this badass looking ladybug as Quill tries to blast her again. They scream at each other until {Y/N} begins to run far away. Father comes up next to me and places his metal hand on my shoulder.

"Will she be okay?" he asks. I take my hood off and stare out at the now far away fight.

"Yeah, just some bruises," I nod, even though I actually have no idea. Peter swings over to us and drops down.

"Mr.Stark, what was that all abo..." he stops talking as his gaze lands on me. The three of us say nothing for what seems like forever. "Jami?"

"Long time no see," I smile softly. "Well, it's only been a few months for me. How about you guys?"

"T-Two years. I'm seventeen... How?" Peter stutters. "If you're here does that mean--"

"Yes," I interrupt. "Wait... SEVENTEE--"

"No. No, no, no!" he shouts, tugging at his curls. "I tried to keep her away from all of this! Why does she have to be so stupid?"

"Peter?"

"She's not supposed to be here!"

"Peter."

"I told her it was dangerous!"

"Peter!"

"Why would she do this?"

"Because she loves you!" I scream, causing him to stop rambling. "Every night, she went to sleep. Every night, she had nightmares. Every fucking night, she saw you being killed or tortured and she couldn't do a damn thing. And in here, in this universe, Peter, you died. And she watched you die in Mr. Stark's arms, wishing she could be holding you instead."

"She--"

"NO! Shut it! She has been through hell, so if you don't let her do this, I will personally see to it that you never see anyone else you love, EVER. AGAIN!"

A red light surrounds me and leaves me in a suit identical to {Y/N}'s.

"Great," I huff. "Now I'll be stuck like this for a while."

"We lost?" Peter asks, tears beginning to form in the corners of his eyes. "Like, for real?"

"Yeah, and now we're here to save you," I glare at him and cross my arms. "So go to your hiding spot and win."