Instagram

UltimateMarvelFan Do you guys ever miss someone so much that it hurts to breathe?

Tagged JamiJC

689,573 Likes | 548,317 Comments

OrangeSlice OMG NOOOO DON'T DO IT WE LOVE YOU!

JamiJC What the hell do you think you're doing?

RobertDowneyJr Kid, what are you doing?

Fan NOOOOO

TomHolland2013 Where are you?

Fortiferrrrr Don't do it! Please! We all love you so much...

UltimateMarvelFan Why do you love me Fortiferrrrr?

TheAnthonyMackie At times like this, I wish I really was Falcon

ImSebastianStan When I see you next, Ima give you a stern talking to, young lady

UltimateMarvelFan Who says we're gonna see each other again?

hazosterfield Why would you even think about this?

Jellybeanmold Are you serious hazosterfield? Did you not read the caption?

NotAFan She's probably just doing this for attention. She doesn't love us. She's just like everyone else.

JamiJC Oh my God. Are you serious? You don't even know what she's been through, NotAFan.

UltimateMarvelFan This is something that makes sense NotAFan. I don't even know myself. Maybe I am like everyone else. Maybe I'm just a tiny fish in a big pond.

Ultimate{Y/N}Fan Chill out guys. I'm sure she'll be fine. She wouldn't just leave us like that.

UltimateMarvelFan This is what I'm confused about, Ultimate{Y/N}Fan. Why do all of these people care so much? They've never even met me.

TheOnlyOneLeft We care because we know that you're still human. We know you still have emotions. Other stars are just in it for themselves, but you're different. You're in it for everyone.

UltimateMarvelFan I guess I'm going back inside then...

TomHolland2013 We're all waiting in the lobby... Be prepared.

[Sorry if the pic doesn't look like you. It doesn't look like me either, but it was the best I could find. Also sorry about it being an Instagram post, but this is probably the best way I could put it.]