If It All

"Hey! Watch your language!" Quill scolds. "We have a kid on board."

"I am Groot," Groot says.

"Yes, you are. Teens are still kids," Gamora states.

"Wait, does that mean we're still kids?" Jami asks.

"Are you teenagers?" Quill asks back. We both nod. "Then yes."

.

.

.

"So who are you, exactly?" Drax asks. 

"I'm Jami, this is {Y/N}," Jami introduces. "We know who you are, so like, hi, I guess."

"Anyway," Quill huffs. "How'd you get here?"

"I made a wish," I reply. "It's my birthday, so I made a wish to come here and see Peter."

"Please, call me Quill," he says. 

"Not you, Quill," I chuckle. "Wrong one. I mean my boyfriend, which is probably seeing the giant donut right now, so can you please wake him up?"

Mantis nods and places her small hands on her head, causing her antenna things to glow as she says, "Wake."

Just like the movie, Thor jumps off of the table and stumbles around.

"Who the hell are you guys?" he asks, panting. "Oh, Lady {Y/N}, Lady Jami. How are you?"

"We're good," I reply. "We came back."

"You left?"

"Peter wished me away."

"So you broke up?"

"No, it was just long distance."

"Okay."

Mantis wraps a blanket around Thor's shoulders and hands him a bowl of soup, which he begins to eat. Gamora leans on one of the walls and stares out at the view.

"The entire time I knew Thanos," she begins. "He only ever had one goal. To bring balance to the universe by wiping out half of all life." I begin to mumble the same words with her until we're talking in sync. "He used to kill people planet by planet, massacre by massacre. Including my own. If he gets all six infinity stones, he can do it with the snap of his fingers like this." By this time, Jami has joined us as we all snap our fingers simultaneously.

"How..." Quill trails. 

"We've seen the future," I say, looking at my feet. "And we're here to stop that future from becoming reality."

Thor stares at Gamora.

"You seem to know a great deal about Thanos," he says.

"Gamora," Drax replies. "Is the daughter of Thanos." Thor stands, which causes all of the Guardians to stiffen. Well, except Groot, who is still playing his game.

"Your father killed my brother," he makes his way over to Gamora. 

"Oh boy," Quill mutters. "Stepfather, technically. And she hates him as much as you do."

"Families can be tough," Thor smiles as he places on hand on her shoulder. "Before my father died, he told me I had a half-sister that he imprisoned in Hel. And then she returned home and stabbed me in the eye. So I had to kill her. That's life though, isn't it, I guess. Goes round and round and... I feel your pain." I chuckle when Quill steps between the two.