Just A Talk

"WADE!" Jami and I scream excitedly.

"GIRLS I DON'T KNOW!" He screams, matching the level of excitement. All three of us hug, jumping up and down while laughing. 

"It is so great to see you!" I fangirl. "I only have Jami to understand my comments and humor. I'm {Y/N}, by the way, and this is Jami."

"That's terrible! But I'll help you both demolish the fourth wall!" he declares, doing the superman pose.

"We came here on my birthday. Infinity War already hit theaters but we were able to avoid any spoilers since we didn't have enough money to see it. How was Deadpool 2? My mom didn't let me see it, but I was able to sneak out and see the first one. I got caught the second time."

"Just the norm. Happy ending," he sighs. Peter is now completely confused, not sure whether to just this man in red or not. "And you guys are the Avengers fans, right?

"Yup, that's us," Jami answers. 

"Sorry about the bad ending..." he mumbles, but I can't understand. 

"What?" I ask. 

"Nothing and OMG IT'S SPIDER-MAN!" he squeals, squeezing Peter's face.

"You know me?" Peter asks.

"It's happening Jami!" I fangirl. I can actually feel the tears stinging my eyes.

"I'm actually Peter Parker," Peter says. 

"And I'm your boyfriend," Wade says nonchalantly.

"Wait, who-- Did you just grab my butt?" Peter asks, stepping back.

"Of course," Wade shrugs. "It's a bromance thing." He leans over to me. "He's got a tight booty, honey. You better snatch him soon."

"W-What? Nooooo, It's not like that," I laugh. But I can practically feel the smirk under his mask.

Wade leans up to my ear and whispers, "I saw you on the roof, sweetie. It's totally like that." I step away and playfully hit his chest, blushing a deep red.

"What happened?" Peter asks. "What did he say?" 

"Nothing," Wade and I say in sync. He turns to me, pulling something out of his pocket. It's... money?

"Wait, I thought you were broke," I say, looking at him confusedly.

"I am, but my friend gave it to me while he was sleeping. He's very kind," Wade explains.

"..."

"..."

"You robbed him."

"That is not wrong."

"What's that for?" Peter asks, looking at the bill. 

"Oh! I'm giving you money for your guys' first date," he states. 

"God, your such a tease," I giggle, looking at the ground. But I still take the money because it's money that someone is giving to me. That's still a good deal. 

"Can I get a Spideypool photo? It's my OTP," Jami interrupts. Peter puts his mask on and stands next to Deadpool. 

They do a few cute poses before Peter asks, "Can I see you without the mask?"

"Are you sure?" I ask, trying to spare his innocent bean eyes. 

"I'm covered in scars and bald, but I'm still hot. Like, Zac Efron hot. And my wife is really hot too."

"I'd be gay for your wife," I comment.

"I'd be gay for anyone," Wade says. 

"I love this and all," Jami laughs. "But could us three have a talk real quick?"

"Sure," Wade agrees, walking over to the corner with Jami. 

"We'll be right back. Don't go anywhere Peter," I instruct, running off to join them.

Jami and Wade are already talking about something. I think it's the Black Panther movie and how cool it was. They stop when I get there.

"So what do you know about Thanos?" Jami starts.

"My purple villain imposter!"

"Yeah," Jami nods. "He's still coming to destroy half of everything, right? Even though we're in the universe, he's still coming?" She's not even asking for our sake because we'd die in the first minute. I'm more worried about all of the Avengers.

"Oh yeah. And he's gonna beat the shit out of everyone," Wade says, nodding his head.

"So you watched the movie?"

"Yas bitch!" he squeals.

"Spoil us," Jami says. "That way we can fix the future. We can't lose!"

"I'm sorry girls," Deadpool sighs. "I can't do that. I wish I could, but I just can't. Now, I need to go. I'm an X-Men!"

"TRAINEE!"

"New number, who dis?" I quote, mentally congratulating myself on reaching the bottom.

"It's your conscience. You don't talk a lot," Wade quotes. 

"Haha," Jami laughs. "I get it."

"Of course you do," he laughs. Wade rolls up his mask, revealing his extremely ugly, but sweet face. He kneels down and pulls us into a hug. "This is goodbye, my sunshine's. Maybe I'll see you as Ryan Reynolds, but that might not happen."

"I know," I whisper. "I'll miss you." He smiles, pulling his mask back over his face. 

"Till the morrow!" he shouts, jumping away, back to his universe. 

Peter walks over to us and frowns. "Where'd he go?"

"He's gone. For good," Jami answers. 

"Aw, that sucks. I guess he was nice. A little weird, but nice," Peter comforts. 

"Okay, that was all we needed," Jami says. "Let's go! Bye Peter!" We run off and leave Peter behind. I do feel bad, but then I don't because I'm not the nicest person. 

Man... Today was one of the craziest days ever.