Called Up

Love this pic tho... ^^^

The morning half of school goes as all do: Absolutely boring and exhausting. It's during lunch when my day actually starts...

"{Y/N} {L/N} to the main office!  {Y/N} {L/N} to the main office please!" the intercom lady announces. Both Jami and Peter give me a strange look. 

"What? I didn't do anything!... At least not that I can remember," I say because, in all honesty, I have no idea what I'm getting called up for. Walking up to the office alone, I try to recall anything that could have gotten me in trouble. When I get to the office, the secretary directs me to the principal.

"Mrs. {L/N}," he greets. "Take a seat." He motions to the seat right next to... Harrison Osterfeild? He's wearing a security guard suit. 

Oh

My

God

The rumors were true! Haz really did appear in Homecoming! I thought it wasn't true because I wasn't able to spot him in any of the scenes, but I guess he was in there... somewhere.

"Is everything alright sir?" I ask, taking a seat next to him. Boiii Jami is gonna be so jealous when I tell her I got to sit next to him. She's had the biggest crush on him since forever.

"I'll let you explain," the principal leans back in his chair. Harrison turns to me, his eyes bluer than ever.

"On your first day here," he explains. Huh... He doesn't have an English accent in this world. Interesting... "Mr. Thompson,  you know him as Flash, approached you. Is that correct?" I just nod my head, trying to figure out why he's bringing this up. "Well, after you scared him, he came to me and told me something."

"What did he say?" I ask.

"He told me that..." he trails. "You had threatened his life. Told him that you were going to kill him. I would've contacted you about this earlier, but then you were gone for a few days. Why was that?"

"I-I was kidnapped," I answer even though the memory pains me. "I got lost on my way home and heard a woman crying for help. After I helped her, I attempted to get away from the man that was trying to rob her but he tranqed me before I could leave. A-And the building that the Avengers went to? The one they blew part of it up? That was where h-- They were keeping me."

"I see," Haz mumbles. "But is it true? Did you threaten Mr. Thompson's life?"

"What? No! No, no, no, no. Not at all," I deny. "He was totally lying."

"Well, what did you say?" the principal interrupts.

"He was calling Peter, my friend, an inappropriate name," I explain. "I just told him to back off. To leave my friends and me alone."

"I really want to believe you," he sighs. "But I'm still not sure if I can trust you. So I'm afraid I'll have to give you detention."

"What?!" I yell. "That's ridiculous! I didn't even do anything!"

"Your friend Peter can show you the room after school," he says, ignoring my outburst. "We'll contact Mr. Stark right away. You're dismissed." Fists clenched and head down, I stomp out of the main office. 

"Ugh!" I shriek, punching the locker closest to me. Wow, that was not as painful as I imagined. Resting my forehead against the cool metal of the lockers, I sigh and shove my hands in the pockets of my jacket. 

Slowly making my way back to the cafeteria, I bump into someone. 

"Oh, sor-" I stop midway, realizing who it is. "Flash..."

"Hey darling!" he smirks. "Got detention didn't ya? Serves you right! No one embarrasses Flash Thompson. No one!" I give him a rough shoulder check and keep walking. When I get to the cafeteria, Peter runs over to me.

"What happened?" he asks.

"Detention," I mutter, avoiding eye contact. I sit down and rest my head on my crossed arms. "Flash is an asshole."

"Tell me about it," Peter chuckles, taking his own seat. Never had detention before, especially when I live with Iron Man. This should be fun...