Detention? Or Not...

Sorry, Fam. This was too good not to post... ^^^

Welcome! One and all to Midtown High's very own detention! Today's special guest: {Y/N} {L/N}! Just kidding, this is so not what I had planned for today.

"This is it," Peter says, stopping in front of the door. I groan and cover my face with my hands.

"I don't wanna do this!" I whine. "I didn't even do anything!" Peter pulls me into a hug, rubbing my back.

"It'll be okay," he chuckles. "I'll see you in a few." 

"Wait!" I grab his arm. "Tell Jami I got to sit next to Harrison Osterfield."

"O-Okay? Bye!" He shouts running away to who-knows-where.

I look back at the door, very reluctant to even open it. Slowly, I open it and peer in. The teacher looks up. It's the same guy from when Peter got detention in his movie. The really lazy one.

"Get in, you're letting the cold air out," he mumbles. I walk in and am met by five different faces: Ned, MJ, Flash, and two others I don't recognize. I sit next to Ned and set my stuff down. I'm guessing I was the only one they were waiting on because Mr. Lazy stands up and presses play on the old T.V.

"So," Captain America says. "You got detention..." I ignore everything else he says and tap Ned on the shoulder.

"What did you do?" I ask, whispering so no one but him can hear me.

"I accidentally knocked down some glass beakers in the science lab," he responds. That makes sense. "What about you?"

"Flash told the hot security guard that I said I'd kill him," I reply. "I didn't, but now I'm kinda thinking about it."

"That's fair," he chuckles. "Wait? What hot security guard?"

"Hey. No talking," the teacher scolds, not bothering to look up from his computer. 

Knock Knock Knock

Ned and I both look to the side. In the window, we see Spider-Man hanging upside-down. That's what he meant by "a few". He was going to get me out of here.

"Holy shit! It's Spider-Man!" Flash shouts, pointing to the window. How subtle. The teacher walks around the desk and opens the window. 

"Hey, how you doin'?" he asks, using a very heavy accent. Cringe Factor: 10000000000.

"What are you doing here? This is detention," the teacher asks. 

"Oh, yeah. That..." he mumbles. "A, uh, very dangerous snake was set loose in the school. A-And I need to make sure everyone is out before I can go and get it."

"How are you going to get us out?" Flash asks.

"You're on the ground level. You can literally just step out. Duh," Spider-Man answers. "You can step out first Flash." 

"How do you know my name?" Flash asks, pushing the rest of us out of the way. 

"I'm Spider-Man," He laughs. "I know a lot of people." 

Spider-Man moves out of the way as Flash gets out of the room. Ned is next, then MJ, the two I don't know, and finally, it comes to me.

"I can't go yet," I say. "I left my jacket in my locker."

"That doesn't seem so important right now," the teacher says, taking hold of my wrist and leading me toward the window. 

"My father gave it to me," I say, yanking my hand back and stepping away from him. "It's all I have left of him. Please?" My voice cracks on the last word and I start to 'tear up'. I look to Spider-Man for some assistance.