Epilogue

4 years later...

"Peter?" I ask, trying to feel my way around the dark room. "Just so you know, I fear punch."

I'm answered with cold silence as I continue to look around. Next thing I know, there's a small light not too far away. I make my way toward it, trying not to fall in the darkness surrounding me.

Finally, I reach the small candle. I bend down, but when I pick it up, all of the lights of the room turn on. I turn around to see tons of pictures of myself and Peter framed and hanging on the wall.

A small smile graces my lips as I begin to examine them all. But I reach the last one and frown. It looks like a child drew it. It's a picture with two stick figures, one kneeling, and the other standing. The one on the ground has an arrow pointing to it saying "me" and the other arrow says "you".

I turn around and there's Peter. On one knee with a small box in his hands as he looks up at me lovingly. I feel myself tear up as I stare wordlessly at him.

"I know how much you hate public proposals so..." he smiles. "I made this place for you so that I could... You know, propose. Um, anyway... {Y/N}, being with you, has been the best time of my life. I really don't want it to end. Will you do me the honor of being my wife? {Y/N} {L/N} or Stark. Or would it be {L/N} Stark? Haha, what I'm trying to say is: Will you marry me?"

I nod my head, crying and jump into his arms. My tears drip onto his shoulders as I bury my face into his soft suit.

"Of course I'll marry you, you stupid idiot..." I cry. He pulls back and slips the small ring onto my finger.

"I love you so much," he whispers, leaving a trail of kisses along my neck.  "I love you, I love you, I love you."

7 more months later...

"{Y/N}?" Says the voice behind the door of the pristine church. "It's time."

I take a deep breath and make my way toward the door. When my hand reaches the knob, I hesitate. Slowly, I true the handle to reveal Father standing in a tuxedo. He stares at me in awe before placing a small kiss on my cheek.

"My little girl is all grown up," he fake cries. "It seems like only yesterday that you were a baby walking in your diaper."

"Dad, I met you when I was fifteen," I laugh, patting his back. "Are you ready?"

"Honestly, no," he smiles. "But if he makes you happy, I am more than willing to give you up."

I link my arm with him and we walk toward the hallway that leads into the main room.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart," he whispers as we turn to face the main doors. I take a deep breath and push them open. The huge, and I mean huge, crowd stands. With all eyes on me, Father and I make our way down to the front.

I lock eyes with Peter. He's stunning in a fine-fitting tux as he smiles at me. His eyes are sparkling as his best man, Ned, whispers something to him. I see Jami on a screen on the other side beaming at me since I picked her as my maid of honor.

Father lets me go and I walk until I'm right in front of Peter. I hold my bouquet of white roses in front of me.

"Dearly beloved," the priest begins. "We are gathered here today to unify the spirits of Peter Parker and {Y/N} Stark. If anyone objects to the marriage of Peter and {Y/N}, speak now or forever hold your peace."

After a minute of silence, he continues, "{Y/N}, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death do you part?"