Realization

I jolt up, an unholy scream escaping my lips. Next to me, Jami does the same thing. We look at each other, trying to process what just happened.

"Where are we?" I ask, my voice cracking. We both look around. Currently, we are sitting on a bed in what seems like a hotel room. I remove the blankets and stand up. Jami copies my movement and gets out on the other side. Before either of us has a chance to speak, there's a knock in the door.

"W-Who is it?" Jami calls, looking warily at me.

"It's Tom," A male's voice answers. Who the hell is Tom?

"Um, Tom who?" I ask.

"Haha, very funny," the voice says. "I'm coming in." The door opens and reveals the person I least suspected. Tom Holland. I look at Jami, trying to understand what's going on.

"Where are we?" I ask Tom.

"Hangover, I see," he chuckles. "Well, all of us are staying here until the premiere.  And you're in your hotel room."

"Who is us?" Jami asks, obviously just as confused as I am.

"You know," Tom thinks. "RDJ, the Chrises, and everyone else in the new movie. You two weren't in the movie since your characters died in your last movie."

"What new movie?" Jami and I ask in unison.

"Infinity War," he answers. "Come to the lobby and get breakfast. Everyone else is waiting." Tom then leaves the room, leaving Jami and I extremely confused. Jami walks around the bed over to mo me and shakes my shoulders.

"What just happened?" she yells.

"I think we altered reality..." I murmur, stumbling backward.

"Altered reality?" she asks.

"We changed our fates," I explain. "I-I think my wish and everything that happened got turned into a movie. A movie in the MCU. And we're the stars, Jami."

"Oh my God," Jami says, running a hand through her messy hair. 

"I can't believe this is actually happening," I whisper, but then I raise my voice. "We changed our story! And now we're these big-shot movie stars? I want to go back! I'd rather be with Peter than be famous! Universe! Universe! Please, send us back!"

"{Y/N}, calm down," she says.

"How can I calm down?" I snap. "Peter just took me on the best date ever. Then, he wishes me away. Back to this hell hole. And now I'm a movie star? That means tons of people know me and want to talk to me! This is not the time to calm down! This is the time to freak out!"

"I know, you're scared," she soothes. "But I am too. And the only way we're going to get through this is if you Hakuna your Tatas." 

"Okay... Okay, yeah. I'm good," I sigh. 

"So let's think this through," she starts. "I'm assuming that Tom told everyone about us having a 'hangover'. So we'll pretend not to remember pretty much anything. We'll ask tons of questions so we get the answers we need. And that way they'll just think we had too much alcohol." I smile at her crazy, yet brilliant idea. It could work.

"Let's do that," I say. "But first, we should change." She agrees and we find the suitcases that best match our tastes. 

When I open it, my eyes go wide. "Where did real-world me get all these nice clothes?" I gasp. It's just designer after designer. You would think I'd be used to it after living with Tony Stark for three weeks. Instead of going through it all, I just grab the first outfit I see and put it on.

A white long-sleeved sweater, black sweatpants, some Uggs. After I check myself out in the mirror for a good five minutes, I put my hair up in a messy bun and only apply the minimum amount of makeup. Mascara, blush, and cherry lipgloss. Once Jami finishes, we grab the two phones we see and what we think are the room keys. As we leave the room, I sigh and think about Peter. Jami turns to me after closing the door and gives me a small smile.

"Don't worry," she soothes, rubbing my arm. "You'll see him again. I promise." I force a smile and link my arm with hers.