35

Thirty-five days until my birthday.

Jami, Tom, and I are all walking down the streets of Queens. It looks exactly like it does in the movies, except there's no Midtown or Avengers Tower. I'm trying to find the one place that I remember Peter taking me to.

"So, where are we going?" Tom asks.

"The best place Peter took me," I half-answer. We keep walking until I see the sign for it. "There!" I point to the place and jog over, Jami and Tom hot on my heels.

"O2 Korean BBQ?" Jami reads. "I thought you didn't like the Korean food your mom made."

"I didn't," I nod. "But this tastes completely different."

"I do remember coming here for filming!" Tom exclaims. "The food was absolutely fantastic." 

I open the door and walk in, the delicious scent filling my nose. A hostess walks over to us, smiling wide. 

"Hello!" She chirps. "Please, follow me." She leads us over to a table and sets menus in front of each of us. "My name is Cherry and I'll be your waitress today. Could I start you off with some drinks?"

"I'll take a sweet tea," I say. Jami and Tom order their own drinks. 

I remember that the table two down is where Peter and I ate. He had never been here either, so he wasn't familiar with any of the waiters. It was quite funny. Seeing him nervous, I mean. I miss his little stutter when he would talk... I miss everything about him.

[I promise I'll get to the good stuff later.]