Why Would They Want Her?

Peter's POV...

We walk out of the school, laughing about something I said. I think I hear {Y/N} say something, but it wasn't clear if she did so I don't pay attention.

"There was actually one time," Jami laughs. "I was given detention in first grade for the stupidest thing."

"How could you get detention in first grade?" I ask, trying to hold my laughter. She laughs at the memory.

"Okay," she giggles, struggling to get her words out. "So I had watched a lot of adult movies without my parent's permission. And when we celebrated birthdays, I decided to try something out. The birthday boy, Trevor, I think his name was, picked a nice song and everyone started dancing. So then I went over and started twerking near him. I screamed, 'I'm gonna twerk on you and you better tip me! I ain't shakin' this booty for free!'" 

I burst out laughing, almost to tears. I laugh, "Why would you do that?" Jami laughs with me and shrugs. It turns out we arrived at the tower. 

I turn to say something to {Y/N}, but she isn't there. I frown and look around us. Maybe she fell behind. 

"Well," Jami sighs. "We should get going. Right, {Y-" She pauses when she finds that {Y/N} is no longer with us. When she turns to me, her face is surprisingly not covered with worry like mine is. "That idiot. Peter, can you go find her?" I smile and nod.

"Later!" I shout running into a nearby empty alley. I quickly change and start to swing around the city. No sign of her. I start to panic. Maybe she did say something. Maybe she went back into the school. Maybe she went out on her own. Maybe she went with Flash. Maybe she got taken. Maybe she's hurt. 

I rush over to the school. Closed, damn. I swing around more until something catches my eye. A textbook lying in an alley. It looks brand new. I drop down and decide to investigate. A brick lies near the back, looking as if it was thrown. Something definitely happened here. Once I pick up the textbook, I open it to look for the name. It reads "{Y/N} {L/N}." My heart drops and I rush over to the tower.  

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S GONE!" Jami screams. I wince at the sudden loud noise. 

"I-I think someone took her," I repeat. 

"WHO WOULD WANT TO TAKE HER?" she yells running her hands through her hair. Ouch, that was rude

"What's with the shouting?" Mr. Stark asks, walking into Jami's room. 

"{Y/N}'s been kidnapped," I answer. He chokes on air and blinks a few times. 

"WHAT?" he asks. "WHY WOULD SOMEONE WANT HER?" Why are these two so rude?

"Maybe," I try to think. Something clicks in my head. "Maybe we didn't catch one of the Hydra agents and they overheard her figuring out Captain's entire love life. They might want to know how she knows so much." 

"Why wouldn't they take me?" Jami asks, crossing her arms over her chest skeptically. 

"They probably only saw her," I explain. "They thought she was saying both Peggy's and Captain's lines. Your voices do sound kind of similar." 

"This is another reason I have you, kid," Mr. Stark compliments. Jami rolls her eyes.

"Enough Father-Son stuff," she says. "We need to find my best friend."