Questions and Answers

"How did I meet Peter Parker?" Tony asks and I hope this is the last question as we've been here for at least three hours. 

"I got this one," I say before Jami can. "So you were fighting with Steve. This is technically his third movie. It's called Captain America Civil War. I honestly think it should've just been another Avengers movie, but whatever, I guess my opinion is invalid. Anyway, Natasha left to go get T'challa, also known as the Black Panther, to join your team and you were watching Spider-Man on YouTube because you and Pepper were... Nevermind. Then you went to go recruit him from Queens. His Aunt May had no idea that he was Spider-Man, but at the end of Spider-Man homecoming, Peter put the suit back on and May walked in on him. It was pretty funny."

"That is... Correct, again," Tony whispers. Natasha steps in front of everyone else.

"Last question," she states. "Who are you and where did you come from?" 

"Ugh, I'm {Y/N} and this is Jami," I say for the billionth time. "We're going into our sophomore year in high school and we're from the real world."

"What?" she asks.

"My God, you're deaf... I'm {Y/N}--" I repeat before being cut off. 

"No, no, no. What do you mean? This isn't the real world?" she asks.

"Nope," I answer flatly. "You're all fictional characters. It's my birthday, so Jami gave me a cupcake. I made a wish, then blew out the candle. Next thing I know, I'm about to be crushed by a concrete block."

"Maybe the wizard can help," Thor suggests.

"What wizard?" Tony asks.

"Doctor Strange," Jami chimes in. "He used to be a neurosurgeon, but he got into a terrible car accident which pretty much destroyed his career. So he went out to look for some help and then this like, almighty wizard called 'The Ancient One' helped him. At first, he didn't believe her, but then she taught him to be a wizard. However, Doctor Strange likes to call himself a master in the mystic arts rather than a wizard." 

"They could use a doctor," Bucky comments.

"He's a wizard," I correct. "He could probably take us home with one of his portals." Everyone just stares at each other waiting for someone else to say something. I stare at Peter. I'm scared that this is a dream, but I don't want to wake up if it is.

"Can I have a hug?" I ask. Everyone looks at me. "Peter? Can I have a hug?" 

"What?" he asks, obviously surprised at the question.

"We're going to go back home soon," I explain. "And you're like, my celebrity crush. So I need a hug before I go back." Tony taps a button and my handcuffs fall off, along with Jami's. 

"I'm gonna give you a hug," I say, standing up. I walk over to him and put my arms around his neck. Well, the cuffs make it a bit difficult, but I manage. "You're really tall." He laughs and relaxes, hugging me back.

"Thanks," he whispers. I pull back and, without thinking, give Peter a kiss on the cheek. His face turns a bright red, causing me to giggle. I walk back over to Jami. 

"See you in the morning?" I ask. She nods and takes my arm. We stand there for a minute.

"Why aren't we waking up?" she asks.

"Let's go think about this," Steve says. Everyone exits the room, leaving Jami and I alone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3rd Person POV...

All of the Avengers walk out of the room with the strange girls. 

"She's not lying," Wanda states. "I think she's just... in shock." Everyone silently agrees. This is so strange. Two girls just pop out of nowhere and know almost everything about the Avengers. 

"Now what?" Steve asks. 

"Since they already don't exist," Tony explains. "We can just use their real names as their identities.  They'll need somewhere to stay though. And someone has to pretend to be their parent."

"Who could do that?" Steve asks.

Everyone looks at Tony, the choice is obvious.

"What? Me? Why?" he asks. "I can hardly take care of myself! How can I take care of two teenage girls?"

"You can give them the best life until we can put them somewhere else," Nat explains.

"Ugh, fine," Tony sighs. "But I'm sending them to school with the kid so I don't have to deal with them all day. What school do you go to, Pete?"

"U-Uh, Midtown Tech, sir," Peter answers nervously. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

{Y/N}'s POV...

Jami and I sing Disney songs quietly, praying that we'll wake up soon. But instead, the door opens and Tony Stark walks in. 

"So," he starts. "We're not giving you over. Instead, you'll be staying with me. But, so I don't deal with your hormones, you'll be attending school." 

"School?" we both groan. 

"Yep," He answers cheerfully. "With Peter, of course. I'll arrange everything tonight. Your school things will be in your rooms tomorrow morning. Now come with me." He walks out of the room, not saying another word. Jami and I look at each other but run out the door to catch up with him. 

We walk past all of the other Avengers, who are now sitting on a couch telling jokes. Peter sits there silently, smiling at the stupid ones. He looks up when we pass, and for a brief second, we make eye-contact with each other. Heat rushes to my face, but I quickly brush it off, smile, and wave. Peter waves back and gives me a small smile.

Tony must notice this because he smirks and asks, "You like him?"

"Like duh," I reply. "He's the definition of perfection." Tony laughs and rolls his eyes. I instinctively link my arm with Jami's.

"Hey," she whispers. 

"I kissed the smol bean," I whisper back. She smiles and nods her head.

"I saw," she replies. "I think he really likes you." My stomach jumps at the thought. Tom Holland, Peter Parker, Spider-Man... I can't choose one.

"That's too much pressure," I laugh. We walk into the same elevator as before, but this time, we go up to the thirtieth floor. We walk around a bit, Tony showing us where everything is, laughing at our faces. 

"You never seen anything like this?" he chuckles.

"Are we the only poor people here?" I joke. He shakes his head and stops at two doors next to each other. 

"The left one is Jami's," he states. "And the other, {Y/N}'s." We nod and head into our separate rooms. When I walk in, my jaw drops. No wonder people like money so much...

A/N: I'm literally about to go watch Infinity War. Prepare for tears...