A Flirt Flirting With A Flirt

Okay, this picture above is my all-time favorite. It's just like "Aw!" You know? Anyway, back to the story...

I tackle Peter and hold on to him. Secretly, I take in his scent, admiring that he doesn't use any cologne. People that smell naturally nice are so cool. Even I put on some perfume in the morning. [NO OFFENSE IF YOU DON'T SMELL NATURALLY FABULOUS. PEOPLE WHO DON'T ARE FINE. IT'S JUST A STORY, HAKUNA YOUR TATAS] 

This gift is the best thing I have ever received. 

I didn't notice until now, but Peter is wearing the black cat necklace, meaning the ladybug necklace is mine

I didn't notice until now, but Peter is wearing the black cat necklace, meaning the ladybug necklace is mine. Burying my face into Peter's chest, I mumble a small 'thank you'. They both laugh and I try not to cry. I've wanted this since I was like, five! And now I have it! I take my face out of Peter's toned abs and turn to Jami, but I still don't let go of Peter. 

"He's my new best friend," I declare. "I don't give a damn about your stiff noodles, this is the best thing that anyone has ever given me."

"I'm glad you like it," Peter laughs. I turn to answer, but when I see his stupid-cute smile, I forget what I was going to say. Apparently, I was staring, so Jami cleared her throat, snapping us out of each other's gaze.

"I don't mean to interrupt your staring contest," she teases. "But I want to watch every Disney Princess movie tonight. So get your PJs on and meet back here." Both Peter and Jami then leave the room, so I walk over to my closet. I grab a white tank top and some light pink sweatpants, and obviously the necklace, before going back into my room. 

When I walk in, I'm met by this darling:

I run back into my closet and slam the door

I run back into my closet and slam the door. I'm one hundred percent hyperventilating. Yeah, I saw him change in the movies, but this? DAMN BOIIII! It is way better in person! [Not that Author-Chan would know] He is so muscular! This is not okay! No one can look that good. You know what? Ima go and flirts with him. 

I open the door and walk out cooly. 

"Why'd you slam the door?" he smirks. "Was I too hot?" I, not wanting to be rude, return the smirk.

"Yeah, actually," I flirt. "I had to make sure the smoke alarm didn't go off." His eyes go wide, but he quickly recovers by walking over to me. 

"Ah, how rude of me," he laughs. "That must be heavy, let me hold it for you." He motions to my hand, but I don't get it.

"That's my hand," I say confused. He sighs and runs his hand through his beautiful brown curls. 

"You know something {Y/N}?" he whispers, bending a little to have our faces almost on the same level, his a bit higher. "You are an incredibly smart, kind, and funny girl. It's just that..." He takes my chin in his hand, tilting it up toward him, our lips only centimeters apart. "You're pretty bad at flirting." My face heats up, but I keep my cool. Smirking at him, I make eye contact and wrap my arms around his neck, playing with the bit of hair at the nape.

"Oh Peter," I sigh dreamily. "I think I'm in love with you! How about a real kiss?"

"Eh, wait... what?!" he chokes. I win! Victory is mine!

"Just kidding!" I giggle, pulling away so we can breathe our own individual air instead of sharing. "For someone who flirts, you sure can't take it very well."

"I SHIP IT!" We hear Tony's voice throughout the room. He must be talking through Friday.

"Suck my toes, Stark!" I yell in return. I plop onto my bed and pat the spot next to me for Peter. Jami bursts into the room breathing heavily.

"Did I miss it?" she asks running over to us. "Did you guys kiss?" A light pink covers my cheeks, but I shake my head.

"Nah," I say. "I saw him with his shirt off and decided to flirt with him. Technically he started it, but I won because I made him flustered." Jami smirks and turns toward Peter.

"Peter?" Jami asks. "What's your favorite color?" I see where she's going and glare at her.

"No," I command. She sticks her tongue out.

"But-" 

"No."

"What's happening?" Peter asks. "And it's-"

"No!" I throw one of my pillows at him, hitting his face. He blinks a few times and just stares at me. "Don't ever tell her your favorite color. She will do something terrible."

"Um, okay?" he says. But it sounds more like a question than anything else. Jami pouts and lays back. 

"Okay," I continue. "Let's watch those movies!"

 We all lie down as the movies are shown on the ceiling. Jami and I sing every single word to every single song. But then The Little Mermaid comes on, which means the most awkward song also comes on. By the time it reaches that point though, I'm almost completely asleep. The covers just feel cold, so I cuddle up to the person closest to me. Which may or may not be Peter Parker. This is not the best idea seeing as the most lovey-dovey song is playing in the background, but I don't care because he smells nice and is really warm. 

Bless you, Marvel. Bless you.