Jami's Epilogue (For The Curious Ones)

Jami's POV and 3 years after coming back to her world...

My head rests on Harrison's lap as he softly massages my scalp. My eyes close and I begin to feel myself fall asleep. 

"Are you tired, darling?" he softly asks. I hum in response and cuddle further into his warm embrace. "Do you want to go to bed?"

"You're my bed now," I murmur, hugging him close. When he chuckles, a deep vibration shoots throughout my entire body. 

"We're gonna go to the beach tomorrow. Is that okay with you?" he asks, repositioning himself so that he's on his back and I'm completely laying on him. I nod and take in his sweet scent. "Goodnight, love."

"G'night..." I mumble as I finally allow sleep to take over...

The next day...

I slowly open my eyes, only to find a small card rather than my boyfriend's body. Lazily picking up the note, I manage to read it.

C'mon you lazy bum! I told you we were going to the beach. Follow the balloons!

Love, Haz

After reluctantly standing up, I clutch the card and look around for any balloon. Out of the corner of my eye, I spot a light gray one floating by the door. Holding it down is another note and a cute wooden box. I walk over and read that card.

That's it! Now I have some rules:

1. Don't rush yourself. Go slow and enjoy the walk.
2. Place the card in the box after reading it, but don't read it aloud
3. The only way to advance is to hug each person with a gray balloon

Love, Haz

I quickly run to my room and change into a warmer outfit, seeing as it's early in the morning and October. Once finished, I grab the box, my keys, my phone, and head out the door. At the end of the driveway, I see Evans holding a gray balloon. I giggle and skip over to him, taking the note that he hands me and giving him a hug.

You are inspiring, challenging, beautiful, and funny. I love everything about you Jami Cours

Love, Haz

I continue on, Evans joining me on my small walk.

"What are you up to, Chris?" I laugh. He says nothing but shrugs and continues walking. 

Next in line is RDJ. He hands me the card and pulls me into a tight hug. 

I'm so glad that I met you. Every day I wake up thinking about how I can make you happy. As long as you're with me, I know that I'll be happy.

Love, Haz

Finally, I reach the beach with both Evans and RDJ. I see my adoptive parents standing hand-in-hand in front of me. I laugh and run over to them. Basically leaping into their arms, I take the card.

I believe I am the luckiest man alive, for you chose me above everyone else. I will always be yours, whether you like it or not. 

Love, Haz
(P.S. You're almost there! See you soon!)

I continue on to the next people on the beach: Tom and {Y/N}

They smile widely and open their arms. {Y/N} has never been one for hugs, but hers is the best I've received today. She squeals and plants a small kiss on my cheek (No homo) and hands me the final white card.

I'm beyond excited to be with you, but... I have a question

Love, Haz

I look around, confused as to why I can't see any more balloons. {Y/N} laughs and points to the dock a little ways away. Groaning, I turn to everyone else.