The Summoning

"Father?" I ask, stepping into his lab. He whips around, a mixture of anger and relief on his face. 

"{Y/N}," he whispers, running over to me and picking me up into a hug. I wrap my arms around his neck and smile. He sets me down and takes a deep breath. "Oh my God, {Y/N}. Where were you?" 

"I-I went to get a churro," I lie. You owe me one, Peter... 

"Detention ends at four," he says. My eyebrows furrow and I try to understand what he means. "It's eight-thirty. Were you gone for more than four hours to get a churro?"

"Well. The first few churro stands were really gross," I continue to lie. "A-And I wanted a good churro because I heard that the best ones are in New York, so I, uh... I kept looking until I was satisfied."

"I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt," he sighs. "But if this happens again, you're grounded for life. Got it?"

"Yes, sir," I agree, internally sighing in relief. 

"Now... About detention," Father starts again. I immediately get extremely defensive.

"I was framed," I state. "This guy tried to hit on me on my first day here, and then I completely shut him down because he's a jerk to everyone and bullies Peter. Then after I scared the shit out of him, he went to this really hot security guard and told him that I threatened to kill him. I didn't, by the way, I just told him that he needed to back off. But then the security guard told the principal and then I got called up. That's when I got detention and then the churro thing happened."

"Okay," Father sighs. "First things first: What hot security guard?"

"Oh..." I chuckle. "From my world, Jami has a crush on the actor, Harrison Osterfield. There was a rumor that he made a small cameo in Peter's movie. I didn't believe it until I saw him in the office today."

"That's... weird," he mutters. "Now, why was the boy so scared of you?"

"I, hehe, I embarrassed him in front of all of his friends," I giggle. "Then when I passed him in the hall today he was like, 'No one embarrasses Flash Thompson! Blah, blah, blah.' And was a complete ass."

"That sounds nice," he laughs. "Now go find Jami. I have things to do and she wanted to know something about her... Hazzy?" I laugh and walk out of the lab toward her room. This is going to be a fun talk...

~After One Very Triggered Talk With Jami~

"{Y/N}?" Jami asks.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"{Y/N}," she says.

"What?" I ask.

"{Y/N}!" she yells.

"What?" I ask again, a little annoyed.

"{YYYYYY/NNNNNNN}!!!!!" She screams.

"What is your problem?" I shout.

"Do you know my OTP?" she asks. 

"Spidey--" I stop once I realize it. She silent and just stares at me. "Oh... Ohhhh. OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!" I struggle to get my phone out my pocket and call Peter.

"Hel--"

"PETER!"

"Ow! Why'd you--" 

"PETER PARKER! LISTEN TO ME!"

"O-Oka--"

"GO TO THE ROOF OF YOUR APARTMENT BUILDING! WE'LL BE THERE IN FIVE! BYE!"

"B--" 

Jami and I sprint out of our rooms to the elevator. When we finally get down to the first floor, we run to Happy.

"Get the car!" Jami shouts. "It's an emergency!"

"Fine," Happy groans. He presses a button and walks to the front door with us. The car pulls up on its own and we all get in. "Where to?"

"Peter's place," I say. Happy senses that we're in a hurry and gets us there as fast as possible. He stops in front of Peter's building and parks the car. Jami shoves me out of the car and runs into the building. I follow quickly behind. She runs to the stairs and starts sprinting up like freaking Sonic. 

"C'mon!" she shouts to me. I try my best, eventually making it up to the roof. 

Both out of breath and legs almost giving out, we burst through the door and see Peter sitting there. 

"Peter!" I shout. "Thank God." 

"What was so important?" he asks, sitting us down so we can catch our breath. 

"I... need... to... see... it...." Jami says between each breath. I laugh and nod.

"You'll... understand... later..." I pant. We get our breath under control and walk to the side of the building. 

"On three," I say. She nods.

"What?" Peter asks, walking over.

"One," she starts.

"Two," I continue.

"Three!" we both shout.

.

.

.

"DEADPOOL!" We scream in sync. 

"What's going on?" Peter asks, shocked by the random word.

"He's a fourth wall breaker. Like us!" I explain. "DEADPOOL! DEADPOOL!" We shout in each direction. Peter is really confused, but everyone freezes when we hear Ryan Reynold's voice.

"wHo sUMmOnEd mE?!"