Not-So-Big-Reveal

Jami's POV...

I knock on {Y/N}'s door about twenty-thousand times. 

"{Y/N}. It's time for school. Hurry up, my arm is starting to hurt!" I yell. "This is taking too long." I open her door, only to see her and Peter cuddled up together on her bed. 

I walk closer, careful not to make a sound. They're surrounded by candy wrappers and popcorn. Peter's phone is on the side table. {Y/N}'s head rests on his chest, her right arm wrapping around his neck while the other lies on the lower half of his torso, also known as the abs. Peter's left arm is around {Y/N}'s waist, the other out to the side.

"Holy shit..." I mumble. "Friday? Can you get Fa-- I mean Tony in here?" 

"Of course," the AI immediately responds. After a minute, Father walks through the door. He's looking at his phone, texting someone.

"What did you--" I shush him, which finally gets his attention.

"Are they...?" he whispers. I smile and nod, waving him over to take a closer look. "Oh my God... This is the greatest day ever."

"Take lots of pictures," I giggle softly. "But don't wake them." Father pulls out his phone, snapping pictures from every angle.

"Friday!" He whisper-shouts. "Record Peter and {Y/N}!" 

"I'm always recording," she responds. 

{Y/N} begins to move around, her legs intertwining with Peter's. She buries her face in the crook of his neck and moves her right hand up to his head. "Hmmm, Peter..." she murmurs. Peter lightly smiles and pulls her closer, his right arm now around her waist too.

"This is beautiful!" I whisper, tears coming to my eyes. "My ships never work. But this is amazing!"

"It looks like they had a late-night date," Father comments, putting his phone back in his back pocket. "Did she tell you about this?"

"No," I say. "But she and Peter had a little talk before we came home yesterday. Maybe they made plans then."

"In secret?" he asks. My eyes go wide and I take a deep breath. 

"Ohhhhhhh myyyyyyyyy Gooooooooooddddddd!" I whisper-fangirl. "That must mean..."

"They're secretly dating," Father finishes, a big grin spreading across both of our faces. "Go ahead. They have to wake up sometime soon anyway." I squeal and jump onto the both of them, startling them awake.

{Y/N}'s POV...

A high-pitched squeal followed by someone jumping on me awakens me. 

"{Y/N}!" the girlish voice screams. Oh God, I know that fangirl anywhere.

"Jamiiiii. What are you doing?" I whine, pushing her off. 

"PETER!" she screams again. Oh no. I totally forgot about last night. 

I sit up and look at her. Father is standing close behind.

"You didn't," I say.

"Oh, but I did," she laughs. "I most definitely did." 

"What's going on?" Peter asks, struggling to sit up and rub his eyes at the same time.

"We know your secret," she giggles, poking my nose. 

"What secret?" I ask.

"YOU AND PETER ARE DATING!" she shouts. Peter and I make immediate eye contact. He shrugs like they-already-know-so-we-might-as-well-tell-them. I take a deep breath and look back at Jami.

"Yeah," I agree.

"Wait, what?" she asks, a little stunned. "I thought I was just fangirling too hard. Are you seriously dating?"

"Yep," I nod. Father's head shoots up immediately. He's looking at Peter. Oh no. I jump on Peter to protect him. "Nooo, Father! Please don't hurt him!"

"What's happening?" Peter asks, trying to get me off. 

"Peter," Father says.

"Y-Yes Mr. Stark?" he replies, now sounding extremely scared.

"Use protection," Father commands. I stand up and hit his chest.

"Stop making things weird!" I shout, shoving him out of the room. "You too Jami! Out!" She laughs and walks out. I shut the door behind them and rest my forehead on the cold, white metal. Peter comes up behind me, his arms wrapping around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder.

"That was the weirdest reveal ever," he mumbles. I laugh and kiss his cheek. 

"C'mon, we need to get ready," I say as I pull him toward the closet. 

A/N: Sorry this was a bit boring, but I promise I'm working on something. It'll be great. Just you watch...