Unexpected

We all walk into the school, arms linked and chins high. This place is huge and, honestly, intimidating. I glance at Peter, who seems like he's off in another world.

"Peter?" someone asks. I look in front of me and see Ned walking toward us.

"Hey, Ned," Jami greets. I wave with my free hand.

"How do you know my name?" he asks.

"U-Um, Peter told us all about you," I lie, not wanting to drag him into this.

"And who are you guys?" Ned asks as we all unlink our arms. I hold my hands behind my back and look at the ground.

"These are my friends from the Stark Internship," Peter hints. But Ned doesn't get it as he throws us worried glances. We continue walking, the others making small talk, me holding my head in the clouds.

Walking over to homeroom, someone taps my shoulder. I turn around, curious to see who bothered me. Looking the person up and down, I recognize him as the infamous Flash. I cross my arms and glare at him.

"I'm sorry m'lady," he flirts taking my right hand. He places a kiss on the top and it, making my insides cringe. "Is Penis Parker bothering you? How about you come with me? I can show you something much better." Everyone stops to see what I do about Flash. I smirk and grab his collar, bringing him closer to my face until we're only centimeters apart.

"Rule one," I whisper. "Never touch me unless given permission. Rule two, learn that you will never amount to half the man Peter Parker already is. Rule three, never sweet talk someone out of your league, which is pretty much everyone. And rule four, figure out that the only reason you call him 'Penis Parker' is because you're jealous that his is probably bigger than yours. Now get lost."

{For readers that read that part earlier, I finally got the motivation to change it from five to four lol... Continue}

I drop his collar and push him down. Everyone just stares at me in disbelief. Flash scrambles to his feet and runs in the opposite direction. I turn back to my three friends and meet their awe-struck faces. My face heats up and I don't make eye contact.

"Let's just go," I mumble pushing past them all. Speed walking to the classroom, I bump into a few people. The classroom is mostly empty when I enter, so I walk over to the teacher and introduce myself as a new transfer student. She just smiles and tells me to sit wherever since it's just homeroom. I sit at one of the desks closest to the window, near the back obviously.

Resting my chin on my hand, I stare out the glass, wondering about nothing and everything at the same time. How are we going to get out of this crazy mess? What's Peter's favorite color? What do I do if Thanos comes while I'm here? How will I ever know if Thor's hammer goes up in an elevator if his hammer is gone? Like I said, nothing and everything.

I snap out of my daze once more when Jami calls my name. Turning my head, I meet her eyes. But I'm still too stubborn to make eye contact with Peter.

"Yeah?" I ask, trying to act oblivious to what I just did. "When did you guys get here?"

"What was that back there?" she asks. I look back out the window and shrug.

"I just..." I trail. "... I'm not... Flash, he's... I can't... Bullies...It's... past stuff. Just forget it." Peter crawls over to the front of my desk. Still being extremely stubborn, I don't look at him.

"Hey," he whispers, poking my arm. "I want you to look at me." Nothing. "Please?" Still nothing. "Pwetty Pwease wif a spider egg on top?" I smile and give in, finally looking at him. "There you are." I suppress a giggle. "You know you want to." I pout, still holding the giggle back. "Fine. But will you make me laugh?" I shake my head no. "How about a hug?" I don't do anything, so he crawls over to my side. "I'm gonna give you a hug." Peter wraps his arms around my side, making him look extremely childish. I giggle and ruffle his hair.

"Go back to your seat," I whisper. Clinging to my side, he shakes his head no. "What's your favorite color?"

"Um-" the bell cuts him off. Darn. Now it's really begun...