Disappear

"You're not Thanos," Bruce says through Veronica. "You're--"

"{Y/N}?" Wanda asks. 

"Put the gauntlet down," Steve directs. "You have no idea what it's capable of."

"This little thing?" I chuckle, admiring the small jewels. "I'm not planning to hurt anyone. In fact..."

I take whatever energy I have left and focus on the demonic monsters running around. My fist clenches, for the billionth time today, and I open portals under each individual monster. Everything is silent as this happens. Until Black Panther tackles me to the ground. I scream as the pain from every injury, the pain heightens as the vibranium claws dig into my leg.

"King T'Challa!" Vision shouts. "Stop!"

"This is Thanos, yes?" he asks, hovering over my beaten body. "I thought he would be easier to kill... And a guy."

"I-I'm not Than--Thanos," I cough, blood trickling out of the corner of my mouth. If I'm not dead after this, I'd better get a gold medal or some shit. "I ki--killed him..."

He quickly gets off of me, helping me up. I open a portal above the two of us and the Guardians, including the other four, fall face first into the dirt. Well, all except Strange. He magiced himself a little pillow thing. 

"You couldn't have warned us?" Peter asks, rubbing his face. "Who do you think you are?" 

"I think I'm dying," I whimper, clutching my aching side. "So before I die, or pass out, I need to stay in this form so I can get to a hospital or something. Someone say something that'll probably make me cry."

"I cheated on you with MJ."

"Well, shit," Quill whispers. Everyone turns to Peter, who is staring me deadass in the eyes, looking for my reaction. My mouth opens, but nothing comes out.

"What the hell did you just say?" Tony asks, taking a step toward him. Peter is completely unfazed.

"Did I stutter?" 

Another light overtakes my body. I'm left in a short, frilly gray dress. No masks at all, for my face feels much warmer without the cool cloth covering it. My eyes are back to normal, but the indents in my cheek are there: light pink broken hearts. I have gray flats and a light pink headband holds my hair back. 

Tears spill over my cheeks, but my body has no visible bruises, probably due to the glamour covering my skin. Peter's eyes widen and he takes a step toward me, but I step back. 

"You promised," I whisper, trying not to sob at the pain, both emotionally and physically. My eyes squeeze shut as I continue stepping away from everyone. "You promised there was nothing there. Peter--"

"{Y/N}! Stop!" Bruce shouts. I look down and notice my clenched fist, and see Peter grabbing his neck. The purple light surrounds him, most likely choking him. I immediately release my fist and stare at my hands.

"I'm a monster..." I whisper.

"No {Y/N}, you--"

"I could've killed him!" I scream, the tears completely blinding me. "I'm disappearing. I-I can't stay here..."

"But, you just--"

"I'm sorry."

Jami's POV...

{Y/N} disappears into the blue-gray cloud beneath her. I throw one of the flaming ball things at Peter's head, barely missing. 

"What was that for?" he asks, turning to me. 

"She loved you!" I scream. "She fucking loved you, and you just threw it all away. She rejected Tom Holland for YOU! And you hooked up with some other girl?!"

"What the hell is wrong with you, kid?" Father asks. 

"You cheated on your girlfriend. That's cold, man," Quill adds. 

"Why would you do that?" Cap asks. 

"I thought you were better than that," Vision frowns.

"He didn't cheat on her," Wanda mumbles. "He never did."

"What?" Everyone asks. Both hers and Peter's eyes are glowing red. She's in his head, going through his thoughts.

"He lied to see if it was really her," she continues. Everyone stays silent.

"Well..." I sigh. "You better give her one hell of an apology."