[Hopekook] I'll Teach You pt2

Hoseok left his friend on stage, running after Jungkook

Hoseok left his friend on stage, running after Jungkook. Though he had a hard time as people were on his way, blocking. He finally caught up to Jungkook, grabbing him by the arm.
"L-let go" Jungkook says, wiping his tears as he looked back at Hoseok, trying to get his hand off of him.
"Jungkook, you misinterpret" Hoseok says, gulping.
"No, you just don't wanna tell it... I saw everything, hyung... You broke our promise" Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip.

"Our promise? It was never broken, Jungkook... Here me out, please" Hoseok says, touching the younger's cheek. Jungkook slapped his hand away, glaring.
"Then explain... " Jungkook says.
"Jungkook, she's just a friend... Okay? Please, I would never break a promise with you, I love you... The feelings I had since we were 15 and 17, I still have it... And it will never go away" Hoseok says as he grabbed Jungkook's other hand, kissing the back of it.

Jungkook sobbed before hugging Hoseok, tightly holding onto him.
"I'm so sorry" Jungkook says, gripping onto his shirt. Hoseok smiled, rubbing his back.

"Then, will you be my boyfriend?" Hoseok asks, feeling Jungkook nod and hearing his small giggles. He kissed Jungkook's cheek, smiling.