[Yoonkook] Delivery Boy pt2

(As requested by GoReadMyBio 😋)

Yoongi continued to deliver to Jungkook and he's happy about it. He gets to see the beauty, or his future boyfriend and-
"Ow!" Yoongi yells, looking back to see Jin, one of his co-workers, who also hit his head.
"What are you thinking about?" Jin asks, smirking.

"You're smiling too much, must be a good thought, huh?" Jin says, wiggling his brow.
"Just this one customer" Yoongi says, chuckling.
"Oh, must be someone good and pretty, huh?" Jin says, nudging Yoongi. The younger blushes, glaring at him.

"Yoongi! Another delivery for Jeon Jungkook!" They heard, Yoongi smiled before bidding goodbye.
"Oh, I know who he is now" Jin says, chuckling.

Yoongi knocked on the door, gulping. Even if he's seen Jungkook so many times, he still gets nervous. The door opened and he's met with a guy, his eyes widened and he bit his lip.
"Oh... Kookie! Your order is here" The guy says and Jungkook shows up, gasping.

"Come in, Yoongi hyung" Jungkook says and grabbed Yoongi's hand. Yoongi looked at the guy and he doesn't know why, but he feels sad.

"Uhm.... " Yoongi let out, scratching his nape.
"Oh, Yoongi hyung, meet my...

Brother" Jungkook says, smiling. Yoongi felt like something was taken off of his chest.
"So... Hyung... Can we talk?" Jungkook asks and Yoongi stared at him and nodded.
"Taehyung hyung, leave some for me" Jungkook says and Taehyung chuckles, nodding.

They walked to a room and they stared at each other.
"I like you... Not like a friend... But I like you" Jungkook says, looking down. Yoongi chuckles and lifts his head up.
"I like you too" Yoongi says and Jungkook's eyes widened. He looked at Yoongi in surprise.

"Boyfriends...?"

"Boyfriends"