[Jikook] After A Shared Scene

(I love Semantic Error, I want more 😭)(And yes, this is inspired by Semantic Error ep7 🥵)

Jungkook stared at Jimin, pouting as he stared at him drink his beer. The older stared at him, raising his brow.
"What you looking at?" Jimin says, scoffing.

"You, who else? We're the only people here" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"You brat" Jimin says, playfully glaring at him. Jungkook giggles, startled as Jimin leaned to him. He backs away a little, but their faces are inches apart.

"You're pretty, you know that? But you're still a brat" Jimin says, tickling Jungkook's chin. The younger huffs, pushing the older back to his seat.
"What? You sick?" Jimin says, smirking.

"Sick, my ass... You're making me blush" Jungkook says, muttering the last sentence.
"What was that? I was making you blush?" Jimin says and Jungkook groaned.

"How about I make you blush? Huh?" Jungkook says, grabbing the older by the collar. Jimin stared at him before smirking again.
"Go on, do it, little one" Jimin says, trying to tease Jungkook.

"Little one, my ass" Jungkook says before pulling the older in for a kiss. He was about to pull away but Jimin grabbed the back of his head and kisses him deeper. Jungkook is shocked but let this happen, until he realizes.

He pushes Jimin away, breathing heavily.
"Are you out of your mind? I couldn't breathe, are you a vampire?" Jungkook says, huffing. He was about to leave when Jimin grabbed his arm.

"Will you run away again?" Jimin says, raising his brow.
"What do you mean? I'm going home" Jungkook says, startling as Jimin grabbed his shoulders, making him face him. He gulped, staring at the older's eyes.

"You already kissed me... Why are you playing hard to get?" Jimin asks and Jungkook just stared at him.
"Don't your heart beat when you see me?" Jimin asks and Jungkook scoffs, staring at him and pushes him.

"I would be dead if that happened, you're dumb" Jungkook says. Jimin grabbed his shoulders again.
"Be my boyfriend" Jimin says and Jungkook stared at him with his big doe eyes. Jungkook slowly smiled before pulling him in for a kiss.

They pulled away and Jungkook puts his hand on the older's cheek.
"No" Jungkook says, laughing.
"No?" Jimin says, frowning as he grabbed Jungkook's hips, pulling him closer.
"No?" Jimin says as he leaned closer.

"Okay, okay! I was joking, yes!"

"That's it, cutie"

"Cutie, my ass"