[Jikook] School Locker

Jungkook breathes heavily, running inside the locker room

"Fucking hell, why is he following me?" He asks himself, gulping. He sees an open locker door, and he ran to it, getting in.

He doesn't care if it's narrow, he just needs to hide. He could hear whistling, making him squint his eyes as he looked through the holes of the locker.

His eyes widened as he sees one of the soccer player, who is not wearing a shirt. He almost let out a yelp but he covered his mouth, along with his eyes.

"Huh? I didn't close this" The guy says and opened the locker door. Jungkook screamed but is still covering his eyes as he tried hiding.

"Jeon Jungkook? What the fuck are you doing in my locker?" Jungkook recognizes that voice. He carefully removed his hand away from his eyes and he's met with Jimin.

"I'm so sorry, Jimin! This guy was following me and I needed to hide" Jungkook says, pushing his glasses up.
"Why is he following you?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.

"Because my friend didn't show up, so he decided to mess with me" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"Okay, get out from the locker then, I need to change" Jimin says, sighing. Jungkook bows and is startled as he's met with the said guy.

"Oi! Stay away from my boyfriend!" Jimin said all of a sudden, startling Jungkook.
"Your boyfriend? Didn't know Park Jimin got a low standards" The guy says, laughing.

"I don't believe you" The guy says and Jimin rolls his eyes and grabbed Jungkook's neck. The younger stared at him with big doe eyes and Jimin smirks.
"Do you give me permission?" Jimin whispers and Jungkook slowly nodded.

Jungkook's eyes widened more as their lips connect. It took them a minute and they both looked back at the guy, who stared at them in disgust.
"Okay, okay, I'll leave him alone" The guy says and walked away. Jungkook blushes and looked at Jimin, who winked at him.

Jungkook screamed before running away, leaving Jimin there, who chuckled to himself.