Missing Last Piece

The six never really saw Jungkook's worth until he disappeared

The six never really saw Jungkook's worth until he disappeared. The younger had just disappeared after they kicked him out.

They realized that Jungkook is important and that they messed up after. They kicked him out because they thought he was taking all the attention but in reality, Jungkook didn't like the attention and just wanted to be noticed by the six.

Now, they're six and it felt wrong for them. They're missing someone. Someone who'll complete them. They need to find him...

Jungkook looks up as he sees pairs of shoes in front of him. He frowns, his eyes widening as he sees who it was.
"H-hyungs?" He says and they all smiled at him.

"We finally found you" They said and Jungkook raises his brow.
"Found me?" Jungkook asks, confusion laced in his voice.

"We were looking for you and we're asking for forgiveness... We were wrong, we shouldn't have kicked you out... We were immature... We should've been more careful" Namjoon says and the others nodded.

"But... I'm done" Jungkook says, gulping.
"Please come back, Jungkook ah" Jin says, clasping his hands together.
"You guys are not mad at me?" Jungkook asks.

"No... Why are you not angry at us? You have the right to be" Yoongi says and Jungkook sighs.
"I understand you guys... But give me time" Jungkook says and they all nodded.

"Thank you... "