[Jikook] A Surprise For Jimin

It's Jimin's birthday today, and right now, he's interacting with fans

It's Jimin's birthday today, and right now, he's interacting with fans. He sees the "happy birthdays" that flooded the comments and the sweet messages. He smiles and thanked them. He looks back as he heard a knock. The door opened and he's met with Jungkook. The younger walked in, a cake in hand.
"Happy birthday to you~" Jungkook sang as he walked to Jimin. The older smiled and looked at him. Jungkook sat down, nearing the cake to Jimin. The older made a wish before he blew the candles.

Jungkook smiles, they interacted with the fans, Hoseok also coming in. As Jimin ended the live, Jungkook looked at him.
"Hyung, let's go out... I wanna buy something" Jungkook says, giggling. Jimin nodded, chuckling as he pinched Jungkook's cheek.
"Wait for me, I'll go change, okay?" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded.

The two walked down the street, a small gap between them. They ate the biscuits they had bought and decided to stroll around for awhile, since it was a bit boring at the dorms.
"Hyung... " Jungkook says. Jimin hums, looking at him.
"It's a yes... " Jungkook says, finally giving an answer after a year of Jimin courting him.
"Huh?" Jimin asks, raising his brow. Jungkook blushes, looking down. He grabbed some kind of paper in his pocket and Gage it to the older.

Dear Jiminie hyung,

I'm glad you waited for me, that you didn't give up...

Happy birthday to you, and... It's a yes for you

Jimin looks at Jungkook with wide eyes, surprised.
"Really?!" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded, smiling. Jungkook gasps as he felt a pair of lips connect with his after his mask is pulled down. Jungkook kisses back, smiling between the kiss.

"This is the greatest gift ever"