[Yoonkook] Flip A Coin, You'll See

Jungkook huffs as he dragged by his friend to the circle where the play

"I don't wanna play" Jungkook says, staring at his friend with a glare.
"Have fun, Jungkook" His friend says and made him sit down.
"Now, this is a new game I just made up" One of them says and Jungkook listened.

"Here we got a coin... We'll flip it and whoever catches it, will have 7 minutes of heaven with the person who had flipped it" The guy says, staring at Jungkook and winked. He sighs, that's why he didn't wanna join, all of them are staring at him and probably wants to be with him for tonight.

He rolls his eyes and the coin is given to him. He looked at them back and forth before sighing. He flipped the coin, a little too high, all of them pushed each other to catch it until someone finally had it. They all looked at who it was and Jungkook blushes at who it was.

Min Yoongi.
"Aww, man, that sucks" All of them says and Jungkook is pulled up. He looked at who it was, seeing his friend.
"Go on, bestie" His friend says, winking before pushing him to Yoongi, who caught him. He gulped and they walked inside the closet.
"This is awkward" Jungkook says as he heard something being put on the handles of the closet.

"Well... What do we do?" Yoongi asks, smiling a little.
"I don't-" Jungkook is cut off as Yoongi pulled him in for a kiss.
"Why'd you do that?" Jungkook asks, biting his bottom lip.

"You know, I like you"

"I-I like you too... "