[Hopekook] Motivation

Jungkook had always avoided dancing

Jungkook had always avoided dancing. He didn't participate in dancing competitions even if his friends forced him. He didn't like the thought of dancing. It reminds him of the accident that happened to him before.

Jungkook smiled as he finished dancing. Bowing at the audience. He looks around and his eyes widened as he sees his father. He gulps and walked out of the stage.

Jungkook is met with a slap as soon as they got home. He bottom lip wobbled but he didn't let himself cry.
"I have told you that you can't dance... Why are you going against me, Jeon Jungkook?" His dad says, glaring at him. His dad didn't like dancing.

And he never knew why...

Jungkook sighs as he sat down on the chair while he waits for his friend to finish his practice. Suddenly, someone sat beside him.
"Hmm... Why are you here alone?" The guy says and he looked at him.

"I'm waiting for my friend" He says, smiling.
"Do you have any interest in dancing?" The guy asks, smiling.
"H-huh? No" Jungkook says, smiling a little.

"How about you try?" The guy asks and Jungkook frowns. His dad is dead... He won't be able to stop him anymore. And besides, he missed dancing.
"Okay... " He says, looking at the guy.

"Hoseok, I'm Jung Hoseok"

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook"