[Taekook] Cut! pt2

(Requested by shimla1210 💜)(I changed it a bit)

Jungkook cried in his room for days. His hyungs could only listen with heavy hearts, not knowing how to comfort their brother.

"Who is this Taehyung guy? I wanna have a good talk with him" Yoongi says, face cold as he stared at the other four.
"I don't think that's a good idea, hyung" Jimin says. The other three nodded, agreeing with Jimin.
"What? He hurt our brother, look at Jungkook. He doesn't come out, everyday he's crying, what if he gets sick?!" Yoongi says, frustrated.

"I know, hyung... But when we hurt that asshole, then Jungkook might get mad at us" Hoseok says, sighing.
"Should we do something? Just a good talk with that Taehyung guy, and ask him his real reason on why he broke up with Jungkook and said those things to him" Namjoon says. The other four stared at him before nodding.
"Maybe that's good. Yoongi, no punching" Jin says, making Yoongi groans, rolling his eyes.

Taehyung agreed on the meet-up, though he was hesitant at first because, it's Jungkook's brothers. Protective brothers. He sat down in front of the five guys, gulping.
"You guys wanted to meet me?" Taehyung asks, biting his bottom lip.
"Yes, Taehyung, is it?" Namjoon says and Taehyung nodded.
"Any reasons on why hurt our brother?" Yoongi says, face cold with no emotion. Taehyung felt nervous, but he's not gonna show that.
"I didn't hurt him? I just broke up with him. I have a boyfriend" Taehyung says, shrugging.

"Breaking up with him already hurt him, Taehyung" Jin says, raising his brow.
"I've had enough! Our brother loved you too much, he even wanted to have a family with you, telling us about you everyday! Even if we already warned him about you, he still disobeyed us and now you had hurt him, you called him burden! Is he burden to you?! Did you really love him, huh?!" Yoongi says as he slammed his hands on the table, earning stares from the people around.

"I did love him, DID... " Taehyung says, sighing. He rolls his eyes and walked out, leaving the five.
"You'll regret it, Kim Taehyung!" Yoongi yelled, being calmed down by his brothers.

4 years later...

"Jungkook?" Taehyung says as he sees the said male. Jungkook looks back, a frown on his face.
"Do I know you?" Jungkook says, raising his brow.
"Baby, come on" They heard. Taehyung looks back and sees a guy, a big smile on his face as he walked to Jungkook.
"Oh, hyungie, do you know who this guy?" Jungkook asks as he looked at Taehyung and back at his boyfriend.

His boyfriend looked at Taehyung, a face of anger. He knew Taehyung, but he's gonna act like he doesn't know him.
"Oh, baby, he might just know you because you're famous... Let's go, the hyungs are waiting for us" His boyfriend says and Jungkook nods, bowing at Taehyung. They went away and Taehyung is left there, shocked.
"Babe, come on" He hears, looking back to see his wife. He nodded and followed her.

Jungkook doesn't know him anymore...