[Taekook] Rain

(Idk why I'm writing about rain right now, considering the fact that there's a heavy rain here and that I got like three warnings from the department that gives warning about storms to every people 💀)

Jungkook sighs as he stared out the window. He wanted to run around the rain with Taehyung, but the older had been busy the past few days. He decided to walk down, only to be met with Taehyung.
"Hyung?" Jungkook says and Taehyung chuckles.

"Come on, baby, let's go play in the rain" Taehyung says, smiling. Jungkook slowly smiled before nodding and running to the older.

Taehyung took his hand, intertwining with his before they walked out the house, where the smell of rain is smelled and the sound it makes as it hits the pavement is heard. Taehyung looked back at Jungkook before dragging him slightly.

And that's when the felt the rain hit them, making them smile. They spun around, laughing and having fun. After a few minutes, they stood still, holding each other. Connecting their foreheads together, they stared at each other's eyes.

"I'm so sorry, baby... I didn't pay much attention to you because of work" Taehyung says as he rubbed Jungkook's waist.
"It's okay, babe... You work because we need money for our future family, don't worry, I'll find a job then help you too" Jungkook says, smiling. Taehyung chuckled, and they kissed under the rain.

The next morning, they both got colds.