[Jikook] I Don't Love You Anymore!

(Am I foreshadowing? I don't know

(Am I foreshadowing? I don't know. For something? Maybe. Hotel? Trivago)

Jungkook smiled as he stared at his boyfriend, hugging his arm while the other wrapped an arm around him.
"I'm glad you helped me, babe" Jungkook says, giggling. His boyfriend chuckles, kissing the top of his head and nodding. Suddenly, his boyfriend is pushed, startling them. They looked up and sees Jimin. Jungkook's eyes widened, Jimin, his ex-boyfriend.

"Jimin! What the fuck?!" Jungkook says as he helped his boyfriend up.
"How dare you betray me!" Jimin says, pointing his finger at Jungkook's boyfriend.
"You told me you'll help me get back, but what did you do?! You're dating him!" Jimin says, glaring.

"Jimin, you weren't doing anything good... Jungkook always ran to me, crying because all you do is hurt his feelings" Jungkook's boyfriend says, shaking his head. Jimin punched him and Jungkook gasps as they started punching each toed now, trying to stop them.
"Stop! Stop!" He screamed, trying to get Jimin off of his boyfriend.

"Jimin! Stop!" Jungkook says as he now managed to push Jimin off.
"Jimin! Stop! I said! Don't you see it?! You made it clear that we're over... That you don't care about me anymore! I don't love you anymore! Just get out of my life and stop hurting me and my feelings! Just leave! Leave!" Jungkook screams. Jimin stared at him in shock, blinking.

"I'm so sorry, but just leave" Jungkook says, crying as he hugged his boyfriend. Jimin left, sighing with tears falling down his cheeks. The two is left there, hugging each other.

"I'm so sorry... "