[Taekook] Who Do You Really Love? pt2

(💜)

(💜)

"Hey, can we talk?" Taehyung says as he stared at his "crush". Taehyung tried to ignore Jungkook, who's talking to his friend and they were being touchy. He doesn't know, but he feels jealous.

She smiled, nodding.
"I like you" Taehyung says and she stared at Taehyung, smiling.
"I liked you since highschool" Taehyung says, biting his bottom lip.

"It doesn't feel like a love confession, you seem relieved, like you just got it out of your chest" She says, laughing.
"Anyways... I'm sorry, but it's a no... Even if it's not a love confession, it's still a no" She says, smiling.

"Why?" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"I'm lesbian, Tae... " She says, scratching her nape.
"O-oh" Taehyung says before looking back at Jungkook and his friends.
"You like him, am I right?" She says and Taehyung laughs, shaking his head.

"No need to deny" She says, patting his shoulder.
"But if you ever need an advice, I'm here... We're still friends" She says and Taehyung nodded, smiling.

Taehyung walked to the rooftop, seeing Jungkook there. The younger turned around, sighing and looking back.
"Why are you here?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung scoffs.
"Why do you own the building?" Taehyung says, scoffing.

(I can't help but hear Gene's "sat" 😭😭)
"Asshole" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"So, you confessed to her?" Jungkook asks and looked at Taehyung.
"Yeah" Taehyung says, smiling a little.
"Oh, how did it go?" Jungkook says, avoiding eye contact.

"Nothing happened, she rejected me" Taehyung says, laughing.
"Why do you seem happy that she rejected you?" Jungkook asks, startled as Taehyung grabbed his waist.
"Because... You're the one I like" Taehyung says, smiling as he stared at Jungkook's doe eyes.

"W-what?" Jungkook stutters before he felt lips connect with his. It took a few seconds and they pulled away. Jungkook stared at Taehyung before pulling him for another kiss. They pulled away and Jungkook huffs.

"Asshole"

"You too"