[Jaekook] Apologies For Falling In Love (Special Chapter)

Jungkook was happy with Jaewon

Jungkook was happy with Jaewon. Was. Him and the other had been going out for 2 years but it went downhill. They needed to be separated. It wasn't because one of them were unfaithful, it was because they were trainees for a group.

Their companies had told them that need to be away from each other as they're in different groups and companies. They didn't want to, but at the same time, they worked hard for this opportunity.

Both stared at each other with teary eyes as they said their last goodbyes, privately. Jaewon held Jungkook's waist tight, afraid that if he let go, the younger would disappear.

It's the same for Jungkook, he have his arm wrapped around Jaewon's neck, he didn't want to let go. Sniffling and sobbing is heard inside the room they're in, just the two of them being there.

Pulling away, they stared at each other's eyes. Jaewon wipes Jungkook's tears and the other did the same. They laughed bitterly, connecting their foreheads.
"I'm so sorry... " They both said at the same time, closing their eyes.

"In another life... " They said in unison before distancing from each other.
"In another life, Jae... I love you" Jungkook says as was about to walk away when he felt arms wrap around him.

He sobbed, holding the arms that'll he'll miss being wrapped around him. He turns around and lifts Jaewon's head before kissing him deeply. It was full of love. Their last kiss. Pulling away, they breathe heavily and stared at each other.

"I love you..."