[Taekook] I'll Do Everything For You

(Requested by yoongi_cat_boi 💜)

(⚠️ CONTAINS BLOOD, KILLING ⚠️)

Jungkook watched as a woman flirts with his Taehyung. He glared at the woman, if looks could kill, she would be melting from how mad Jungkook is now just looking at her. He grits his teeth, clenching his fist before walking away.

"Tae, have you heard, Iya is dead" Taehyung's friend says, his voice sounded so serious.
"That can't be, I was talking to her yesterday" Taehyung says and his friend shrugs, sighing.

"Don't you see it? Everytime you flirt with someone, they end up dying the next day... You must have a stalker" His friend says, startled as he hears something open.

They looked at what it is and sees the nerd, Jungkook.
"Oi, nerd, we were talking-" Taehyung's friend is stopped as Taehyung grabbed him, shaking his head. His friend scoffs, rolling his eyes and walked away.

Jungkook made eye contact with Taehyung, holding his book tight before walking away.
"Wai-" Taehyung didn't get to finish his sentence as Jungkook already disappeared. He sighs, shaking his head.

Jungkook smiled, laughing and chatting with a guy, who helped him awhile ago when he was pranked by his bullies.
"Thank you again" He says and the guy nodded, patting his head. Jungkook just smiled, letting him do this.

Jungkook gripped the knife in his hand as he looked around, he spots his target but is startled as he sees someone killing somebody. He takes a closer look, his eyes widened as soon as the killer turned around.
"T-Tae...?" He says and Taehyung smirked, wiping the blood that was on his cheek.

"You think you're the only one who's obsessed? I killed him because he was flirting with you..."