[Jikook] Meeting Boyfriend's Brother pt2

"Yes" Both said at the same time, having a glare at each other as Jungkook stood in front of them with a confused expression

"How'd you know each other?" Jungkook asks, starting to feel nervous.

What if they're exes? Jungkook shakes his head, biting his bottom lip as he looked back and forth at the two.
"You!" Both yelled and Jungkook gulped, is a fight gonna happen?

"Your were the one who ate my dumpling!" Taehyung says and Jungkook frowns, raising his brow.
"No! You also ate mine, so I ate yours as revenge!" Jimin says and as they're about to get close to each other, Jungkook extends his arms and stopped them by putting his hand on their chests.

"That's just ridiculous" Jungkook says, shaking his head.
"What's ridiculous?" Both asks, frowning as they stopped.
"Your fight" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Why are you fighting over dumplings? You even held a grudge, when did that happen?" Jungkook says, frowning.
"A week ago" Both said, scratching their napes. Jungkook rolls his eyes, scoffing.

"I can cook you guys dumplings" Jungkook says, chuckling. The two looked at him and their eyes are sparkling.
"Yes!" Both said, smiling.
"Then go forgive each other" Jungkook says. The two huffs and wrapped an arm around each other's shoulders.

"I forgive you... Let's eat dumplings" Both said before laughing. Jungkook giggles and walked to the kitchen, with the two following him like lost puppies.

"That doesn't mean you can do things with my brother yet"