I'm An Alpha! [Not Actually]

(Requested by 0_minjoon_7 💗)

Jungkook cried as he stared at his results. Omega. He's an omega, in a clan full of alphas. What will he do now? They'll hate him, he's sure of it. This will ruin their family, him an omega? He's supposed to be an alpha, why didn't he present as an alpha? His brothers are alphas, all six of them are. He gulped, looking at the pills he had bought. Suppressants, so his scent would not be noticed and heat suppressants too.
"Guess I have to hide it all my life then... " He says, biting his bottom lip.

"Kookie! What's your results?" Jin, his brother, asks with a big smile on his face.
"Uhmm... I'm an alpha, hyungie! Just like you guys!" Jungkook says, gulping.
"Hmm... That's good! I expected you to be an omega, we want an omega brother so we could protect them" Jin says, chuckling as he ruffles Jungkook's hair. The younger gave a small smile, nodding.

"Jungkook... What's this?" Hoseok says, surprised as he held the bottle of pills in his hand. The other five stared, all had their eyes widened and jaw dropped.
"Y-you're an omega?" They all said, shocked.
"Y-yes... Please don't hate me! I... I didn't want to be an omega! I... I'm gonna ruin our clan because of this! I'm so sorry, hyungs!" Jungkook says, crying. The six sighs and went to hug the younger.
"It's okay, I told you that we always wanted an omega brother or sister to take care and protect" Jin says, rubbing the younger's back.
"You're okay with this?" Jungkook asks and they nodded, smiling.

"Mom...? Dad?" Jungkook says as he walked inside his parents room. His parents looked at him, smiling.
"Yes, Koo?" His mom says, staring at him.
"I have something to tell you... " Jungkook says, gulping.
"And what is it?" His dad asks and Jungkook took a deep breath.
"I-I'm an omega... " Jungkook says, closing his eyes, thinking he'll get hit. But all he felt is warmth, his parents are hugging him.
"Finally!" His dad says, sighing in relief.
"What?" Jungkook says, frowning.
"We've always wanted an omega! Alphas are a pain in the ass" His mother says, making the six, mind link here and growl at her. She just laughs and pats her omega son's shoulder.

"We accept you, baby!"