[Jikook] We'll Be Together Forever

Jungkook and Jimin sat down on the grass of the park

Jungkook and Jimin sat down on the grass of the park. They're all alone, no one was around and it's just the two of them. They held their hands, Jungkook rested his head on the older's shoulder, while Jimin had his on top of the younger's.
"Hyung... Do... I love you... you know that, right?" Jungkook says and Jimin hummed, caressing the younger's hand with his thumb.

"I love you too, baby" Jimin says, biting his bottom lip.
"Hyungie... I'm tired... " Jungkook says, sniffling.
"Really, baby? Then... Then, you can rest now... Close your eyes and dream of me, yeah?" Jimin says, feeling Jungkook nod.

"Y-you'll be there when I wake up, right?" Jungkook asks, voice weak.
"Y-yeah, petal... I'll be there, smiling at you and telling you how p-pretty you a-are... You must be t-tired, huh? Go to sl-sleep" Jimin stutters, wrapping his arm around Jungkook as he felt the younger's head falling from his shoulder. He tightened his hold on the younger's hand. Jungkook slowly closes his eyes, hand loosening it's hold on Jimin's hand.

"I-I love you... " Jungkook says before he fully closed his eyes. Jimin cried as he sees Jungkook's hand slowly disappeared. He also looked at his, seeing it disappear too. He smiled.

"I love you too... We'll be together forever... "